Sign in to follow this  
bha2597

Found create with weapon in the coast

There was a lot of weapons and I picked them up. Can I get banned for that?

I wouldn't take any chances If I were you. As far as I'm aware, It's posible to get banned for carrying a weapon which isn't part of the mod. I'd recommend taking a look at the wiki to see which loot which spawns legitimately and which doesn't. Even so, usually seeing weapons that are conveniently lying along the coastline is too good to be true. I wouldn't risk it.

To me, thats what sounds rather odd though, I do believe you as it's surprisingly a common sight. But for crates to be scattered about the place with (most likely) a mass of military-grade weapons.. Either someone got very lucky and stashed them about the place, or obtained them through illegal means and decided to hand them out to everybody in the server. I'm not necisarily saying it was a hackers doing, but I just wouldn't want to risk anything.

Edited by Martyy

These weaponcrates are surely filled with weapons that are not legit as they are spawned into the server via those crates. To avoid drama it's obviously "recommended" to try to ignore them, as tempting as they are...

I've never seen anyone post anything similar before, it's probably hacked.. Avoid those sort of weird things.

Than I should drop all my stuff :( ? Everyone on the server is using stuff from those boxes.

Edited by bha2597

Unfortunately thats their problem. I know it's hard to let go of rare weaponry, regardless of how you got ahold of it, especially in a game like this. But would you rather risk being banned completely?

Cherno is full of those crates. Every one in the server is carrying a sniper rifle. I killed a guy with exatly same loot as mine.

Good time to quit the server, si?

I quit the server. If I kill my self I wont get banned than ?

Edited by bha2597

Like I said, you don't get banned for other's their actions, but at the same time item deflation becomes a big problem if people start bringing hacked snipers to other servers.

Yeah I would die anyways im a newbie. But now im 100% to not get a ban

Thanks for the effort, it's appreciated. :)

If I dont get a ban its all good. I found ak with kobra sight :D

Ohhhhh!!!... Mmmmmm.. THE GUNSS- Crap resist it i can do this i can resist it.. There is just rare weap- CRAP I TOOK ONE. ARGHH!!! TIME TO KILL MYSELF :(