Sign in to follow this  
Matteus (DayZ)

Removed gun found on chopper

July 11th 2012

around 15:00 GMT

Found a chopper in the wilderness-

When I got to the chopper the recently removed gun (the one with the thermal/night vision scope) was on the floor, and when i pressed gear to pick it up an error message appeared along the lines of ammo/weapon not found,

Which is odd as in the most recent patch it was removed and apparently there is still a chance for it to spawn on chopper crashes

North of Polana, GR:105066

Thought you might want to know

Matt

This is known that the item being remove is a problem and a hotfix is incoming, thanks for reporting.

Is there any way to get the gun back? Im still at 1.7.1.5 but i accidenly connected to server that was running 1.7.1.2 (thx to wrong server name) and i lost L85A

Is there any way to get the gun back? Im still at 1.7.1.5 but i accidenly connected to server that was running 1.7.1.2 (thx to wrong server name) and i lost L85A

Unlikely.

Probably won't come back. To many people complain just like in BF3 and CoD about it having thermal and being able to see far away. Though I never had a problem with it. Instead of removing it, they should of added a suit that makes you invisible to thermal. The L85 was awesome and fun but to many people cry about it so it got removed.

It wasn't removed on purpose, it was a side-effect of the new anti-hacking measures in the latest patch.

the l85 was removed, right? cause i found an fal with nv and and picked it up with no problems.