Sign in to follow this  
RutniBeard

Any US groups looking for a member?

So, I've been playing the game for about a week and been doing decently well. Thing is, I was originally going to play with friends but they are rarely online when I am thus meaning I'm solo more often than not. In short, I'm hoping to find a group of survivors to team up with to have a more enjoyable experience with this game. I'm from the US, in the EST timezone and am willing to fill whatever role your group needs filled (unless its say... "bandit fodder"). Err... not sure what other info is needed so if you have any questions just ask...

I'm looking for people to play with also, i'm up for whatever as long as we arn't back stabbing each other, im getting bored by myself, i play east coast servers, pm me if your interested or anything, my headset snapped in half two nights ago, but i will be getting one shortly

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We try not to kill other survivors if we can help it but sometimes you just do what you have to, to survive in this game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com