Sign in to follow this  
MF Machiavelli

Lonewolf looking for crew

I'm a 24 year old canadian player on the west coast who plays on the seattle servers mostly. i run with the name MACH and have been playing dayz for the last couple weeks but have had a hard time meeting friendlies. well "hard time" as in i've been killed a couple times by players while trying to be friendly and have learned to just shoot on sight now. most people don't respond in direct and when they don't i just kill them to be safe:P either way i need a crew or clan or something to join as i've been getting bored and don't really know what to do next. i have an excellent knowledge of the map, loot spots, and i'm a great shot. currently i'm only 2-3 days in with about 300+ zombie kills and like i said a couple murders. atm i roll with a aks74 kobra, revolver and a winchester i use to kill zombies(1 shot ftw). i'm a rather serious player so i'm not looking for some yuppie high school kids, i'd rather be around people my age that have experience playing arma and similar games(big fan of bf2/arma project reality mod). hit me up here or pm me and hopefully we can meet up. i got a mic, mumble/ts3/ventrilo i use for eve online. also if you're an eve player you can check out my kb under this name, i'm legit.

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. we aren't a bunch of bandits but we have had to kill other players just to stay alive in the game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

Me and my partner may team up with you, it just depends on your location right now. He is 20 and Im 17. We're bandits, the only reason we wont kill someone is if they are teaming up with us. Add me on steam for more info: RCZxZombieTurtle

I am looking for a suicide pointman... Damn I think your the perfect match for it.

Basically you go in and scout out hotspots such as Stary, Devil's Castle, NW Airfield, and etc.. While I hang back with the .50 Cal and i'll be your eyes until you enter combat. Then I probably shoot you and the threat and resupply on some good shit.

Sound legit?

;)

Seriously good luck to you bud!

hey were both in BC so our pings will match... im looking for sum serious players also! iv added you on skype look for domino :)

ooh hey man:) you added me on steam, i was wondering who you were. i don't got skype but next time your on steam hit me up.

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. we aren't a bunch of bandits but we have had to kill other players just to stay alive in the game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

Curious you still wanting new players cos Im alittle experienced not brilliantly though but I know where I am on the map although dont have a map but dont need one as I saved a map on my iphone that was on google plus how do I add that thing at the bottom right You have my beans? o.o

Edited by Skell