Sign in to follow this  
Bass50

Looking for other survivors/group

Yo, been pretty much playing lone wolf up untill now, and figured it'd be fun to find a group. I'm Dutch so I prefer playing on EU servers, and would be great if you're at least somewhat experienced with the game.

Leave a message here or PM me, cheers!

Hey, i'm basically in the same boat as you. I've been lone wolfing since i got the game over the weekend but i've been watching streams for long enough to know what i'm doing. I've easily put in over 16 hours and around 6-8 with my latest character but i'm still yet to see even 1 human player (doesn't mean no one has seen me) and i've even gone on an airfield raid. Which i barely survived thanks to some tool placing barb wire at the door entry and me being a tool attracting Z'd's haha i should of known better really. Anyway, if you want to team up then message me back, cheers!

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We also don't go around randomly killing other players. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

Im from germany, so EU time zone is no problem for me, im getting the game this week, but i already watched like 20 hours of streams and commentaries about DayZ, so i know the game in theorie quite well.

Heey, ik ben ook Nederlands en ik zou wel samen dayZ willen spelen.

Add me op steam: theijden

Groeten, Cpt. Thomas

Bump, we're currently 2 but looking for more (though the other guy just broke his CPU so can't play for a day or 2). We're both quite active and relatively experienced so would be good if you were to!

Edited by Bass50

Bump, still looking for more friendlies to team up with!

• Like 1

I just PM'ed you but I thaught ill post here too, I've only recently been able to buy arma2:oa because of the steam sale, but I'v watched countless hours of live streaming of dayz. I would love to join you but not sure how to get hold of you apart from on here

cheeres

lamo2001

• Like 1