Sign in to follow this  
jaimy

Stuck at black loading screen

Hey there survivors,

I've got a big problem, whenever i launch DayZ from SixLauncher i get stuck at a black loading screen for hours, tried different servers, reinstalling the game and the mod. Nothing works.

Whenever i do it without the SixLauncher i get dropped back in the server menu, without a notification.

I need some serious help because i've not even played it once on my new computer which i mainly build for DayZ and Battlefield 3

If you have fast internet then delete the @Dayz folder in the operation arrow head folder, deinstall six launcher, redownload it so you have the newest version. Install it again, install Dayz from sixlauncher and see if that fixes anything. Sixlauncher has bugged out on me in the past but reinstalling always fixed it.

Hi,

You're welcome to try Tops' idea, but I don't believe this will resolve your issue.

The loading screen is a bug present post 1.7.2. A new hotfix is currently available which fixes this issue (1.7.2.1).

Cheers.

Fixed it somehow, still don't know how. But thanks guys! Amazing game

Guys, i have the same problem and i tried the same what SumVivere has written.I stuck on the black loading screen without the loading bar. All my mates can play the mod and they bought the game from Steam. Im the only one who has the Arma Anniversary X Edition. Maybe the same mistake with the bug "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff." has a logical connection. i also have noticed that my game does not save the latest patch. always when i patch my game (not with the sixlauncher) and start, it shows me the 1.60.87580 version and not the latest 94700!

would be happy for an answer!

Edited by REDD.eax