Nolan Price

New to game. Starting survival group

Hey everyone, I am wanting to start a survival group for new people. Me being new myself I think it would be fun learning the game together, besides just having someone teach you and show you. If anyone is interested please post below or message me on Steam my account is Awesomegunz. I want this group to be a serious group about survival and working together but have fun while doing so (of course). I will be getting Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead and DayZ mod the Friday from this post. Thanks

You can join the Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade. We are always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We try not to kill other survivors if we can help it but sometimes you just do what you have to, to survive in this game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

give me the papers to sign because that survivor wannabe is applying to join

i'd be interested to play with you. where are you from? America, EU, Australia?

United States