sveinungchr@gmail.com

No zombies or loot in the game anymore..

Date/Time: 18.05.2012 21.00

What happened: I was running just west of staroye with a firend when i was suddenly teleportet to some spot in black forrest.. After that i could no longer see zombies or loot anywhere.. on any server.

I have tried restarting the game and testet several servers with no luck

Where you were: west of staroye

What you were doing: running with at friend towards a barn.

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: Chicago 10 veteran server

*Your system specs:

16GB ram

intel 2600K

asus 560 TI card

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Nothing spessial. killed a sheep and got some meat. Then was heading for a farm to raid it..

-------------

Im kinda at a loss here.. Love the game but its kinda sad with no loot or zeds to shoot.

Thinker..

Same thing's happening here, I'm about to turn to banditry just to get some beans.

Start updating all your relevant files. Verify game cache if you use steam. Update BattlEye. Update drivers.

You could even try to update Arma to beta version 1.60.92600. read up on that before you do, i would use this as a second to last option.

You may even try to re-install if nothing seems to work. This would let you know for sure if the problem is local on your machine or has to do with your data on the master server.

Have the same problem. Oddly enough have still find the bodies of other players just fine. Have yet to locate a live player though.