Sign in to follow this  
Nayr91

UK115 Admin Abuse

Not got any proof but just a heads up, the Admin on this server "Matt" is quite well geared and has a car and a friend. He ran into me and my 2 friends playing on the server last night and killed on sight, in the wild, which I thought was a bit stupid if you want people playing on your server? But I digress, we were pretty much out gunned (From what I can tell they had high powered snipers and the element of surprise, all we had was M14A's), my 2 friends were killed first, but the admin and his friend must have no seen me as I was crouched about and crawling like a ninja. The server admin was standing at their Pickup Truck whilst his friend tried to move towards our Ural, but needless to say, me up on the verge had something to say about that. So I popped him in the head with my M14A but unfortunately wasn't quick enough to get the admin a short way away from us.

After I died, pretty pissed off with the fact because I'd only just managed to get to my friends in game, I found that I was being kicked by the admin every minute or so whilst trying to run back to Cherno which I thought was pretty lame seeing as they jumped us and one of them died, we didn't initiate or shoot first but because his friend dies he decides that we should be punished?

But yeah this is a little warning to anyone deciding to play this server, the admin doesn't like it when he messes up and loves to throw his toys out of the pram when he does, but if anyone does get the chance, kill him for me and my friends.

Duly noted. I'm not surprised, a lot of admins got this kind of behavior. Anarchy, I tell you -- they think they're free to do whatever they want simply because they host the server.

Rocket needs to be more thorough with them and make them sharpen up.

Hello, first post ever.

Basically, what I read was "They were well geared and killed us, QQ."

I don't see how them killing nor having good gear makes them Abusers.

Suck it up kid.

Not even surprised by that NineInchBullets, they were really childish! But yeah just more proof that this kind of behaviour is happening on this server!

And yeah it is anarchy, who decided to give kids the rights to own/host a server!? Madness!

@DarkRaven123 If you read the post I didn't QQ over dying, I questioned the kill on sight due to one of them being an admin and surely as the owner of somewhere you want to be accommodating? But the thing I questioned was the fact one of them got killed and they decided to spam kick me and both my friends.

Hello, first post ever.

Basically, what I read was "They were well geared and killed us, QQ."

I don't see how them killing nor having good gear makes them Abusers.

Suck it up kid.

Seems like this is your first post as well, a bit of a hypocrite, no? Anyhow, I doubt this will go anywhere without concrete evidence, sorry. Always have fraps by your side, especially in times like these when the server-hosts known no better.

Good luck.

My intention wasn't for this to go anywhere, just to inform people on what they should expect playing the server...

these guys are so bad, they reset the server and teleported out vehicles back about 5 km and when we got there they where shooting at us with snipers, get perfect shots on our wheels while we where moving at 40mph.... aim bot...

@DarkRaven123 If you read the post I didn't QQ over dying, I questioned the kill on sight due to one of them being an admin and surely as the owner of somewhere you want to be accommodating? But the thing I questioned was the fact one of them got killed and they decided to spam kick me and both my friends.

If the spam kicking thing is true, then they obviously deserve to get blacklisted. However I don't see why an Admin/Owner of a server should be less inclined to shoot on sight because they run the server. They are players just like you and should be treated like you would any other player (they're just paying the bill). When you run a DayZ server, you're providing slots, that's it. You don't get special abilities to do squat. You get basic functionality to help moderate where required. The idea is you're helping the project while having somewhere guaranteed to call home (when I say guaranteed to call home, I mean if you host a server, you're not going to be losing your tents next week or w/e when the owner doesn't want to pay anymore).

I run 3 servers, but I am just a normal player. I kill on sight where I see necessary. It's part of the game. Owner/Admin or not. If you're still not getting the picture, the idea is that Admins play like normal. You aren't suddenly special for it.

If the spam kicking is true, you could of helped your case a lot by getting some screenshots. You may not of wanted this to go any further, but if this shit had happened to you, it's better to do whatever you can to help prevent it in the future, so those Admins don't get the chance to abuse the power they've got against other players. Is that not the idea behind reporting it?

these guys are so bad, they reset the server and teleported out vehicles back about 5 km and when we got there they where shooting at us with snipers, get perfect shots on our wheels while we where moving at 40mph.... aim bot...

Admins can't teleport vehicles. If they restarted the server then the vehicles warped back because that's the last position they were saved by the server in. The server doesn't update players, vehicles, or tents every 0.1 seconds, it's more on the par of 30 - 120 seconds if not more sometimes. I also highly doubt they have aim bots either, just because they shot the wheels out while you were driving. I accidentally shot my car while putting fuel in before and the wheels blew up (I shot the god dam windscreen), so to be honest they could of shot anywhere. It's buggy. To add to this, if you were desynced like Vehicles tend to get, it would of made it even easier to shoot out the wheels as you were desynced sliding in a straight line off the road.