WmDGeneralHeaven

DayZ with WmD - Miniseries

Hey guys,Originally we're a Company of Heroes clan (WWII RTS) but we have a big group playing DayZ for a few months now. Thought it would be a nice idea to make a miniseries with the adventures that we have. I'll shall post the latest episode here, the other 4 are on our Youtube-channel: http://www.youtube.c...Yw?feature=mhee . Enjoy and subscribe if you did :)

Episode 09: Chernooooo

Edited by WmDGeneralHeaven
  • Like 1

Epic intro. Very well put together. Reminds me very much of Band of Brothers lol

CoH nice. Waiting for CoH2. Wrath and Blackrussian play this game.. the #1 2v2 AT Team for Allies and Axis. That music still gives goosebumps.

Lol cant believe that guy didnt notice any of you XD.

Ye indeed, that's why we got so confused. Because he ran just right through our whole group.

I think you the video also shows why I'm not the designated sniper in our group :P haha

:blush: Intro is so beatuiful... latest episode is quite confusing indeed!

It's been awhile, but here is another episode for this series. This one includes, as the title says, our first encounter with a Huey. You'll also see: a classic case of 'forgetting to reload your weapon before you shoot' and why taking a drink can be more dangerous than you think..

Enjoy it, and subscribe to our channel if you like our episodes.

Video is added to the OP ;)

OP updated with Episode 09! This time we show a raid we did in Cherno last night. We were just derping around. But, there's always action in Cherno! Enjoy this 1