Sign in to follow this  
Natava

You were kicked off the game....Assistance Please :(

Hello, i tried to refrain from posting on forum but its been 5 days and still having DayZ issues.... :(

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

RETAIL

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

YES , 94700

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

patch file

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

I just get this error --> "You were kicked from the game."

*Your PC specs:

i7-2600k @??Ghz

GTX580 3gb

8gb RAM

Boot Drive - 64GB Samsung SSD - C Drive

Drive with ARMA II CO - 600gb WD veloci - G drive

*Your Operating System:

Win7 64bit

*Have you looked at these threads?:

link didnt load for me ^^:

Heres bit more Info --------->

So ive tried pretty much everything, reinstalling over and over, updating through Six updater and manually. running as admistrator, disabling firewall, following different guides. Idk maybe im just one of those few who have a unknown problem that cant be helped. Ive also followed different guides with installing ARMA II/DAYz (each time, uninstalling for a clean install.) The first time i installed ARMA / DayZ i was able to join a handful of servers where protection read BAD on six launcher, not sure what that meant, but majority of the servers that were FULL protected i was unable to join, and was kicked off instantly, with no error but just the "You were kicked from the server". And in the ARMA game server list, all the DayZ servers have a yellow circle icon with a question mark in it, not sure if thats of some significance thought servers that i was elegible to play are on are susposed to be litted up by a green circle.

So far this is what my files look like:

ARMA II OA - 1.6

DayZ Mod- 1.7.2 (i notice some servers i can get into are 1.7.1.5 thinking i should get that dayz version)

i dont think its a file error because not getting any error msg about files just the "You were kicked from the server" message before i even get to the lobby. litterally 2 secs after i join a server.

Please if you have any clue about this it would be greatly appreciated as you can see iam dying to play this game so bad xD ty ty!

I have, it does the same thing puts ,me in server lobby than in 2 seconds kicks me out with same message.

I was able to join a server where Protection was labeled BAD(signatures Disabled) i dont know if that has to do with anything, unfortunately theres only a handful of servers with that status, and there all full of ppl hacking and crap

I had this same problem too and take me FOREVER to figure it out. I'm assuming (especially as you have retail.. ARMA X?) remove the BAF and PMC files from your ArmA 2 directory and it should work. It's to do with key signatures not being accepted by the server. You'll have low-res models but it's better than nothing

Hello, i have a similiar problem. But first, why cant i make a new topic? I just registered myself, does it take a while to give me the rights?

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

yes, 94700

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Sixupdater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

I always get kicked from the servers after ~ 1 minute. Tried different servers and verisons (1.7.2 and 1.7.1.5). Server messages me, that i am loosing connection, afterwards: "BattlEye: Client not responding - You were kicked from the server." Before updating to 1.7.2 by Sixlauncher, everything was fine. I tried to update/deinstall/reinstall BattlEye and installed the Arma OA Betapatch. I read some threads, suggestions were that it could be related with my router. But how can that be, if i didnt change any settings and it worked fine until 1.7.2. I dont want to download 14 GB again, so i would be nice, if i didnt have to reinstall Arma CO.

*Your PC specs:

Acer Aspire 7750G:

Intel Core i7-2630QM

AMD Radeon HD 6850M

8 GB DDR3 Memory

120 GB SSD (Boot & Arma CO files)

*Your Operating System:

Win7 64 bit

*Have you looked at these threads?: yes

Thanks for every help and please be fair if i made some grammar mistakes, german here :)

Hi WalkingBread,

Try running Steam as an admin. Steam has to edit the registry to apply Arma 2 keys when you run the game. This may not be happening correctly.

This issue can also be fixed by checking the integrity files of ArmA OA via steam, then re downloading 128mb worth of files.

Hope I could help!

Im having the same problem.... I have tried all the steps and when I go player customization his eyes are just strait line.

I tried to run steam as administrator, but it didnt fix the issue. I am not very familiar with steam, how can i check the integrity files? - i didnt find the option. Thanks for the fast respond though!

Ok i did the check, and steam told me: "1 files failed the validation and will be reaquired." I tried to restart steam and launched Dayz through Sixlauncher, but i got the error: "Bad serial number given in Setup" What do i have to do now?

Yeah, you need to run Arma and OA first before launching from Six Launcher.

Sorry, should've mentioned that.

Cheers.

sorry i dont see any BAF or PMC in the ARMA II folder, but i do see a bunch in under the Common folder (unless thats what you meant) its a bunch of .pbo files and stuff, so delete all that are labled BAF and PMC? sorry just making sure dont want to have to install all over again xD, and my DayZ version is 1.7.2 did a reinstall just to make sure

thanks again for all the help!

Fuck it didnt work. I could launch DayZ now, but i got kicked again. Same notification (Client not responding). Any other ideas?

Edited by WalkingBread

@Natava, although I haven't advised you to delete those files, it may be worth updating to 1.7.2.1 and see if that helps you.

@WalkingBread, redownload BattlEye:

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

This really should fix that 'Client not responding' issue. If it doesn't, I'll seriously hurt an innocent cow. But yeah, let me know.

Cheers.

Edited by Remix

yeah tried deleting it, and it says it needs those files, idk what he meant by delete pmc and baf files, its all good was able to restore it back, ill try updating to 1.7.2.1

ty again

--

and yeah i dont think i was to delete those BAF and PMC files...i only installed ARMA CO not the ARMA X retail one. lol was just so desperate to find a new alternative that may fix this T.T trying Dayz version 1.7.2.1 praying :P

....ok im stump'd lol it didnt work tried going on a 1.7.2.1 server still got kicked instantly...idk what it is lol this is exhausting and depressing when my brother in law in the next room is having no problems and im doing exactly what he did xD....well anyways gonna try for it tomorrow.

Just one more thing to add that i havent really worked out is that could it be that my signature is outdated and i dont have signature V2? i dont really know what that means but just a thought...thank you again!

Edited by Natava

Nice, seems to work now. I died actually, cause i was a bit too uncautious, but thats fine. PETA will be glad that the cow doesnt have to suffer. I might consider letting u alive now, if i meet you in Chernarus. Seriously, thanks alot Sir!

....ok im stump'd lol it didnt work tried going on a 1.7.2.1 server still got kicked instantly...idk what it is lol this is exhausting and depressing when my brother in law in the next room is having no problems and im doing exactly what he did xD....well anyways gonna try for it tomorrow.

Just one more thing to add that i havent really worked out is that could it be that my signature is outdated and i dont have signature V2? i dont really know what that means but just a thought...thank you again!

At the moment, I believe there are only two servers with the serverside hotfixes reflecting 1.7.2.1, any other servers are mislabelled. This may be causing your issue of being kicked.

I'm not sure what signature you're referring to, sorry!

@WalkingBread; I'm glad to hear! If you see someone in Cherno murdering a cow, it's definetly not me ;)

I am sorry Remix, but i was happy too early - its not fixed yet. I played a few minutes, the server got restarted, i reconnected and was kicked after 5-7 minutes, again with the same notification. Had to go afk, tried it now on other servers, got kicked after 1 minute. I am really frustrated.

When i installed BattlEye like u told me to, i copied both BEclient.dll and BEserver.dll into the BattlEye directory in my Arma 2 folder and in the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead/Expansions. I guess thats correct. Are you still there/ any ideas?

Edited by WalkingBread