Sign in to follow this  
dappadan95

Military Off-road

Just before the 1.7.2 update i had a car hidden. Then once i downloaded the new version and logged in it was gone, is this meant to happen? Is there a chance it could come back??? :(

Vehicles disappear after not driving them within a certain time. Not sure if 1.7.2 just rollbacked vehicle spawns.

Its odd, we had an offroader dissapear on us when we moved to 1.7.2 however our flatbed truck with most of our gear in did not

Me and a friend tested this. The DayZ 1.7.2 update has ruined Military offroads. We switched the server off for the night after saving all our vehicles. Waited 5 minutes before switching it off. Came back on the next day, after updating to 1.7.2, MOR had gone but all our other vehicles stayed.

Lost a big load of medical supplies and general supplies.

Ours is gone as well, and it had been used like probably 6-7 hours before the update so it was not from lack of use. Didn't know if it was a bug from the patch or if someone raided us.

• Like 1

There's a thread in the general forum also reporting that all of the UAZ military offroads are gone. :-(

There's a thread in the general forum also reporting that all of the UAZ military offroads are gone. :-(

UAZ and Military Offroaders are two different vehicles.

People are reporting that UAZs have not vanished, just the Offroaders.