Sign in to follow this  
waflebot

Coma everytime I connect.

Date/Time: 10 July / 11 July at 8.30 AM (GMT +2)

What happened: First time it happened, when i reconnected on the server (at Elektro), because my debug monitor disapeared, then,my friend who was near me wake me up with an epi-pen.Then it happened 3 more times at elektro,we was so tired of this bug, so we runned to the elektro dock where players spawn, then i killed myself 2 times for spawning at elektro and take my gear, then we moved to the country / forest , and it happened again, and again...No matter what server, same bug.

Where you were: Almost everywhere, mostly in houses/buildings/barns, because when i disconnect, i hide myself in a safehouse^^ geographically between elektro, and Shokhovka (WAXOBKA)

What you were doing:I disconnected for being AFK, i reconnected, then i was in the coma for a very longue time, and everytime, on every server!I Was not purchased by zombies or players (i think), i just disconnected with no one around exept my mate.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: UK28, DE108, FR19 ,FR vermiN, DE101,DE100,LU12,LU15,LU90,FR 31 COOP, UK 113 =OGL= ...

*Your system specs: Windows 7 x64, MSI - GTX 560 Ti,core i7 2600k - 4.5 ghz , 8GB CORSAIR 12800, 20 GO free disk space.

*Timeline of events before/after error:On every reconnect.

Thats pretty much it, i sayed everything.

So apparently, it's not server related and it's not my character that bugged, because i created a new one, and same thing happen.

I hope my english didn't hurt your eyes, i'm still improving it, but its not perfect, (i'm from french.)

Same thing is happening to me. I was in the middle of the forest near Prigorodky, and everytime I join the server it spawns me unconscious for like 5 minutes. I wasn't near anyone at all. It happens everytime I join any server.

Same thing is happening to me. I was in the middle of the forest near Prigorodky, and everytime I join the server it spawns me unconscious for like 5 minutes. I wasn't near anyone at all. It happens everytime I join any server.

It also makes it so I can't see the location of where I am when the game first starts, but I hear the pinging noise when it does it. Edited by SirDevin

glad to hear that i'm not the only one having this bug, this is realy annoying.

ps : I tryed connecting at 18:03, the bug is still not gone, i was again forced to do alt + f4 because of the coma...

ps²:I'v just found a thread where some other players have the same bug : http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7475-logging-in-unconscious/

Edited by waflebot

The bug is gone, fixed by itself, i dont know why, but know, when i'm connecting to a server, i'm not in coma anymore.