Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi667

Lost Everything

of thanks it works :) I died, joined to another server and all my equipment back :)

I'm living proof that it worked. I was by Pustoshka riding a stolen...errrrr.... borrowed dirtbike and got off and logged out to wait for some friends to get on. I then logged back on in the wilderness with all my starting gear. I did the server jump thing hoping to end up in the forrest and hopefully with my gear back too. It was hopeless so I just started reading the forums and came across this thread. I said I have nothing to lose so I clicked respawn to kill myself jumped off that server and logged into a different one and boom goes the dynamite, everythings back to how I left it!

Thanks guys!

Mike

I have this constant glitch where if i log out I would lose my stuff. Even if I change the server. So it's pretty much a new game every time I play. I can never save items. I tried re installing the mod but nothing happens. This is really frustrating because when I have good equipment and I want to take a break I can't because when I log out I'll lose everything.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

hi,

Same here I had everything but a rangefinder.

I was playing yesterday. I disconnect to take a break. I come back 15-20min later. Long loading screen and then I see "Nikiller was killed" and I spawn in the debug plain with no gear. Nobody killed me while spawning since 3 friends were around my spawn position. I took it like a man and hit respawn button. Respawned near balota and I was decently geared in 45 min (deer stands+heli crash). It's the second time in one week and it becomes very anoying.

EDIT: I should have read this topic and change server after hit respawn. NVM.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

After logon, i started to crawl backwards under a pine tree and died to a mysterious cause......

I couldn't been shot because my brother was with me in game at the same spot, right next to me, at the time, and didn't hear or see anything.

​It took a while for my body to start getting the flies sound around it.

From the moment i died until my body disappeared i was not loot-able, my brother tried it for all different angles/sides/positions until my body was gone.

OH NO GUYZ.

I LOGGED IN AND HAD TO RESTART. OH NO MY STUFFZ.

Please get Albert Einstein to explain to Stephen Hawking so I can have my bits back!

Or.... I could just realize its an alpha. Not a huge issue, and keep playing.

That's what happened to me.

Edited by Disgraced

Not a problem that i died, just wanted to let em know...

Best part of dying is.... Fooling around in Cherno and Elektro again. And for the gear, i will have it back like before, in no time.