foozy

To all the people complaining about PvP...

Post apocalypse, you're hungry, desperate for food and water ... That's what it comes down to, and that's exactly how it is in the game.

Expanding on your quotes:

Post apocalypse, you're hungry, desperate for food and water. You see another person, and you know that there ARE bandits out in the world that WILL kill you...

and you should look to band together and have double the chance of survival, find more survivors, go hunt together, protect yourselves. It's been like that since de beggining of times. Humans join groups and socialize to gather strenght and overcome dangers, enemies, and hunger.

Do you take your chances and ask if he's friendly, and give him a chance to abruptly end your life, or do you just shoot him before he has any chance of shooting you?

Well, doing that in real life is a good way of diying real fast as soon as you find a group of organised, civilized, intelligent people that dislike crazy paranoid murderers.

That's what it comes down to ...in a game in which you respawn as soon as you die..., and that's exactly how it is in the game. Yes, you're right, that's how it is in the game. That one is true.

Oh, yeah, this was pretty recent too...

post-41828-0-30151800-1343061539_thumb.p

Edited by foozy

Roflmao, 60 to 70 kills? I hope you mean zombie kills.

Because if you're camping in one spot and killing 60 to 70 people, you must be in the middle of new york city.

Either that, or you just pulled that number out of your ass to look good, but that's besides the point. I agree, PvP is a part of the game and carebears need to get over it.

Not camping one spot and getting 60-70 kills, but 60-70 kills before I die... Usually from friendly fire though D:

This is implying that Rocket will do ANYTHING to hinder PvP...

1) There will never be a point in this game where I risk the lives of my team and/or myself by not shooting a hostile on sight. My job as a Counter Sniper is to take out all enemy snipers without question, and when there are no hostile snipers, I go after every other player regardless if they have a weapon or not. I usually rack up to 60-70 kills before I am taken out by an enemy sniper (But it is usually a server hopper.)

2) What is the worst penalty Rocket can give us if we player kill? Making our aim shake, and changing our skin? I'd take psycological suffering over death anyday, and my character probably needs a change of clothes by then anyhow.

3) Your tears sustain me.

4) Is there anything that will make people who don't want to die let themselves die (Because that risk usually ends up in you dying) instead of kill?

nope.

I once camped a bus for over 2 hours waiting for the people who alt-f4ed, just to allow them into the bus and destroy it with my m107. Didn't even loot. Watched the bodies rot.

I also kill new players because they can potentially be a threat to me later.

So you can stop crying about it- No matter what rocket does (short of disabling all pvp) you will still get killed by me.

I can stop you with rope and a good shock of electricity

Expanding on your quotes:

Post apocalypse, you're hungry, desperate for food and water. You see another person, and you know that there ARE bandits out in the world that WILL kill you...

and you should look to band together and have double the chance of survival, find more survivors, go hunt together, protect yourselves. It's been like that since de beggining of times. Humans join groups and socialize to gather strenght and overcome dangers, enemies, and hunger.

Do you take your chances and ask if he's friendly, and give him a chance to abruptly end your life, or do you just shoot him before he has any chance of shooting you?

Well, doing that in real life is a good way of diying real fast as soon as you find a group of organised, civilized, intelligent people that dislike crazy paranoid murderers.

That's what it comes down to ...in a game in which you respawn as soon as you die..., and that's exactly how it is in the game. Yes, you're right, that's how it is in the game. That one is true.

Exactly. See the link in my sig.

Not all Kills are equal:

-Survival

-Deathmatching

-"teh lulz"/griefing.

This is implying that Rocket will do ANYTHING to hinder PvP...

1) There will never be a point in this game where I risk the lives of my team and/or myself by not shooting a hostile on sight. My job as a Counter Sniper is to take out all enemy snipers without question, and when there are no hostile snipers, I go after every other player regardless if they have a weapon or not. I usually rack up to 60-70 kills before I am taken out by an enemy sniper (But it is usually a server hopper.)

2) What is the worst penalty Rocket can give us if we player kill? Making our aim shake, and changing our skin? I'd take psycological suffering over death anyday, and my character probably needs a change of clothes by then anyhow.

3) Your tears sustain me.

4) Is there anything that will make people who don't want to die let themselves die (Because that risk usually ends up in you dying) instead of kill?

nope.

I once camped a bus for over 2 hours waiting for the people who alt-f4ed, just to allow them into the bus and destroy it with my m107. Didn't even loot. Watched the bodies rot.

I also kill new players because they can potentially be a threat to me later.

So you can stop crying about it- No matter what rocket does (short of disabling all pvp) you will still get killed by me.

Lawls. Scrub.

I get that many kills and more every single life. This game is not hard.

Edited by Ridley

Exactly. See the link in my sig.

Not all Kills are equal:

-Survival

-Deathmatching

-"teh lulz"/griefing.

Silly.

There is no such thing as killing for survival. None. Never does your survival depend on killing.

All killing is done for varying degrees of "teh lulz." I'm not sure what's higher, your horse or the road you're riding it on.

Silly.

There is no such thing as killing for survival. None. Never does your survival depend on killing.

All killing is done for varying degrees of "teh lulz." I'm not sure what's higher, your horse or the road you're riding it on.

I was bleeding, and I was out of bandages, so i shot and killed a survivor for his bandages.

I also returned fire and shot and killed in self defense.

Im guessing neither of these are because of survival? Just for teh lulz?

Edited by foozy

Roflmao, 60 to 70 kills? I hope you mean zombie kills.

Because if you're camping in one spot and killing 60 to 70 people, you must be in the middle of new york city.

Either that, or you just pulled that number out of your ass to look good, but that's besides the point. I agree, PvP is a part of the game and carebears need to get over it.

Pfft, don't be jelly. :P

Edited by jay.pis

Silly.

so defending your self is a form of "the lulz" never knew that.