mirc00

Stuck on loading since last day of 1.7.1.5

hey guys,

so, i never had problems playing DayZ and i always use the latest updates and beta-patch. on sunday, i played a couple of hours with a friend of mine and as we wanted to play on monday, i always stuck on the "loading" screen with a bar which is filled. i'm able to hear in-game sound for about 1 sec, but then i'm stuck at the "loading"-screen and i can't press ESC to get out of it, i have to kill the arma2oa-process. i tried different servers, some were almost full, some were almost empty, but i always ended up stuck.

at this time, i was using the latest DayZ-version with the 94444 beta-patch on a RETAIL arma 2 OA version.

after 5-6 tries, i decided to change my CD-key of OA, because i have another one i bought pretty cheap a while ago. so i changed my CD-key and tried to join a server and it worked, so i guess it has to be a problem with my character, maybe corrupted data? so i played a bit with my other CD-key when suddenly 1.7.2 was released with another beta-patch.

i downloaded DayZ 1.7.2 with the new beta-patch (94700) and tried to join a server with my OLD CD-key. but again, i got stuck at the "loading"-screen. yesterday, one day after that, i decided to give it a try again, i joined ~5-6 different servers but everytime got stuck at "loading" and everytime i had to use the task-manager to kill the arma2oa-process.

so i don't know whats up with it, anyone got the same problem?

ok, thanks for your answer, but i find it a bit curious that the problem start happening on last day of 1.7.1.5 and not started on release from 1.7.2.

Unfortunately, i can't check my player ID now, because i'm at work. I will post my player ID in this thread when i'm home. Thanks for your answers.

I think you find your player ID when you click on "Edit profile" when starting up Arma 2 OA.

I bought the game yesterday and i cant play.. i bought it from steam and i have try 10 diferent servers but the game stops at loading screen.

I dindn´t understand how the caracthers work when i open arma 2 for the first time i already had a caracter created... should i create a new one?

My Ingame-Name: Colg4te

ID: 206978AX

Could an admin please reset?

Thank you very much

- Colg4te

What's your player ID?

*nothing here, it works.*

Edited by mirc00

Indeed none of you have loading issues related to corruption. I wanted to know the TS's ID as his story was rather interesting. mirc00's issue is also fixed now, As for the others posting here, none of you have corrupted data, sorry.