Sign in to follow this  
Interfector

Spawned in the ocean and lost everything

I was playing last night when the server went offline. I had pretty much everything I needed to survive including a bunch of rare items. I was on the top floor of Castle Zub when the server went offline, and I decided to go to bed. The next morning when I logged in, I was in the ocean and had nothing, even my debug monitor hadn't sustained my previous progress, but I didn't create a new character. It just logged me straight into that spot. It's not the first time I've logged in and ended up here, although previously it didn't matter because I had nothing. It drops me in-between the islands here: http://dayzdb.com/map#6.119.121

Also I thought progress was supposed to be tracked across servers. I tried another server and was required to create a new character.

teleporting is not an uncommon occurance in this game you could of loged out too close to the coast and then when you reloged you ended up in the ocean

Zub isn't very close to the ocean, and that doesn't explain why all my stuff is gone. And it just happened again when the server reset.

Edited by Interfector

well it sucks that this happend to you i dont know why it did but this is not the sub form for it go try bug reports