Sign in to follow this  
shikuh

About the games i need to make this mod work

Hello!, i have a question about the games i need to make this mod work.

I know that you need Arma 2 Combined Operations, but i only have Arma 2. My question is if i dowload Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, because i already owe Arma 2, instead of dowloading Arma 2 Combined Operations, the game will work on me?

Thank you very much!

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you already own ArmA2, you can simply purchase Operation Arrowhead and install the mod and everything should work!

Yes. Combined Operations is just the name steam gave the package that contains both games. If you download just Arrowhead, it will work.

Should work fine. I used the amazon digital download for CO which is really just regular arma 2 digital and operation arrowhead digital. Works just fine, just remember to install to your Arma2 directory.

you could have done what i did: get OA, and arma 2 free, and it works great. low res character models, but whatever. my computer sucks anyway lol

you could have done what i did: get OA, and arma 2 free, and it works great. low res character models, but whatever. my computer sucks anyway lol

But he already owns Arma2, as he said in the OP. He probably purchased it a while back or something, rather than having recently purchased it like 95% of the DayZ fanbase.