Dillydawg

PC spec's good enough on lowest settings?

Hey just wondering if these PC spec's would be good enough in your oppinion for this game, thanks.

CPU:AMD Athalon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+

RAM: 2.00 GB

GPU:NVIDIA GeFore 6150 LE

My suggestion would be to download ARMA II free. If that runs smoothly then you'll know if your system can handle it

Just tried that, runs horribly on lowest settings lol. Guess I'm waiting til I can get a new computer

that 6150 is er... not suited for arma 2 on any level. CPU would be choking a lot as well but your bottle-neck is definitely that "GPU".

I have a GTX560ti combined with an i5 2500k@3.7ghz, and the game doesn't run amazingly on my machine.

It's a really poorly optimized game, but damn if it can't look good at certain moments.

Really? Damn, I'm using the same card but running an i72600k @3.4 and its runs GREAT on max everything. (Streaming it, is a different story, as it utterly destroys the CPU, need to OC for streaming the game through twitch and playing.)

Really? Damn' date=' I'm using the same card but running an i72600k @3.4 and its runs GREAT on max everything. (Streaming it, is a different story, as it utterly destroys the CPU, need to OC for streaming the game through twitch and playing.)

[/quote']

This game relies 95% on your CPU, 5% on your GPU. Its very CPU dependant. A good GPU would be enough to run this game.

( those percentages are my estimates)

I've got a Q6600 @ 3.0GHz, 6GB DDR2 800Mhz and GTX 560 ti 1GB overlocked. I'll give it a try.

NOTE: Is there an in game console using ~ and an FPS command?