Sign in to follow this  
frydspl33n

Canadians? Looking for clans!

Shadow of Humanity, its a anti bandit group but mainly we work as groups of friendlys look us up :)

Hey guys name's John (Emerick in game) 37(ya im old lollll)

First off sorry for my bad english(im french Canadian)

Im tired of loosing all my gear all the time(shot or Zed`s)

Im loking for a group of serius players whit flexible scedual(or dosent mind my scedual)

I dont want eny of that ''you dont play enuff your out'' crap...i do have a real life out of gaming lollll

My time zone is UTC/GMT -4 hours (Qc)

Im on usualy around 6pm on week day(after work) and 6 am on week ends(early bird) lolllllllll

i have Teamspeak intaled and ready to use

Just Pm me if you have more questions

Have a nice day ans keep shooting

Edited by Emerick

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We try not to kill other survivors if we can help it but sometimes you just do what you have to, to survive in this game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

Hi! My name is Mike, i'm from Montreal, i speak the two languages perfectly (true canadian?) I've been playing lone wolf until now. I usually try to be friendly to people I meet, although it results often in me getting shot. I decided I'd like to team up since I am now playing my longest survivor (he's been alive for 20+ real-life hours, 150 zombie kills, 2 self-defense murders). But I'm in a real bind, i'm holed up in a house in krasnotav (farthest city north-east) with a broken leg and low blood count. I have a blood pack but nobody to administer it. I do not have morphine for the leg. If a group of friendly canadians would like to help me out, it would make for a pretty good time. I have a few rare items I can spare(box of matches anyone? mountain dew? UZI sub-machine gun?)

• Like 1