Sign in to follow this  
thanehero

no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative'

every time i try to join a server it says (addon "dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_PMC")

then it opens the server says"wait for host" then shuts down with the (no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoiceTypes/Male01.alternative') message. i have no clue what to do

please help!

Hi,

Just to troubleshoot your issue; go to player options in the main menu and change the characters voice. Let me know if this allows you access to playing DayZ.

I am getting the (addon "dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_PMC") error when I start up as well, but my in particular file error is ( no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFgVehicles/soldier_crew_PMC.scope )

please note: I am not able to run Day Z with this error.

Edited by Ediblez
  • Like 1

I have almost the same problem, except mine says No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'.

i get both randomly sometimes i get the voice one and other times i get the scope one!

and if i try to use the arma 2 launcher it says my keys are not valid!

Edited by thanehero

For the keys issue, i just created a new folder on my desktop and name it removed Dayz files and i went to the location the error says and removed each of those files and put em into the new folder i created, but now i get the scope no entry notification, hopefully someone who can help us does shortly.

Just curious, but did you buy both arma2 games from steam, or is one of them from somewhere else?

Hi,

Just to troubleshoot your issue; go to player options in the main menu and change the characters voice. Let me know if this allows you access to playing DayZ.

I was getting the "male01 alternative error" along with the Crew_PMC_scope error. I switched my player options around, changing the voice, etc, and It didn't matter what voice I used. I would get the same error retaining to the number of voice. Example: male02 alternative error, male03 alternative error, ect.

please note: I believe the Crew_PMC_scope error is the main reason why I am not able to connect or play Day Z.

Edited by Ediblez

Alright, try:

- Run Steam as an admin. Steam has to edit the registry to apply Arma 2 keys when you run the game.

- Launch Arma and Operation Arrowhead individually on their own.

- Check the integrity files of Operation Arrowhead via steam.

- Launch using Six Launcher

^^ Haha, just saw that post on another thread and replied, My arma II co, and OA has no affiliation to steam whatsoever.

yeah i have the disk version. maybe its not up to date?

Edited by thanehero