izximpulse

Loading Screen Freeze

So I know everyone has been having the loading screen freeze occur and regardless of this new update to 94700 I still can't seem to get in. Does this image mean anything? I will have it appear, disappear and then the game will freeze up and I have to open task manager to close it down. Please help.

Image wont upload so ill write it out.

'..._myBackpackWpns = [];

Error Undefined variable in expression: _charid};

dayzLogin2 = [,l# l_charID,player,_playerUID;publicVariab...'

I have a similar problem, except my loading screens don't freeze they're just EXTREMELY long, like i have to sit down and wait 1-2 minutes just to log in or get a new character.

#################################################################################

EDIT NOTE: I tried beta patch 97000 with the same procedure below. but no change!#################################################################################

Having the same Problem. Here the details:

Arma X Anniversary edition (Non-Steam version) (bought thru Amazon.de)

Profile Name Bazinga

Player ID = 65697

Using Six Updater / Launcher

DayZ played fine up to the point the Arma X PlayerID change/fix happened

(DayZ 1.7.1.5 and Arma2 beta greater version 93965).

So I stayed with 1.7.1.5 / 93965 until now 1.7.2/94444 was rolled out.

Now with the new patch 1.7.2 and 94444 i cannot play anymore. I tried many server same results:

I can connect to the servers and get past the lobby, entering the game.

But during the startup when the final "Loading" message (without the progress bar on top) appears,

on the left upper screen area a scripting error messages appears:

'..._myBackpackWpns = [];

Error undefined variable in expression: _charid};

dayzLoginLogin2 = [ |#|_charID,player,_playerUID];

publicVariab...'

Then the "Loading" message finally will stay there for ever.

How to fix that ?

Edited by jonzun

I'm having same issue. Getting same loading error in most recent patches in the last week or so. I'm using boxed copy of Arma X Anniversary Edition with Six Updater. Game loads, splash screen loads, I can sometimes read the in-game chat. Then, I get stuck in the Loading screen.... I have tried deleting and reinstalling @DayZ folder and saved the saved mpmissions folder to let the game rebuild them as some have suggested but, nothing seems to work.

Edited by Tikigod

I got it to work. I installed the 94700 beta patch from here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

and the experiemental 1.7.2.1 patch from dayz: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28806-experimental-1721-test-patch/page__hl__+stuck%20+loading%20+screen#entry278236

Then you had to connect to the server with these patches on and it should work.

Im not a friend of the fact that i loose my character in the progress.. but hey, rule #1, don't get attached to your gear..

I'm stuck with the same problem and also have a boxed copy of ARMA X, all my friends have steam copies and don't have any issues so I'm wondering if this problem is an ARMA X issue. Will try this experimental patch in the morning and see how it goes.

I got it to work. I installed the 94700 beta patch from here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

and the experiemental 1.7.2.1 patch from dayz: http://dayzmod.com/f...een#entry278236

Yes follow him if you want no help but lose all your EQ...

Anyway... I've got the same Problem. I also bought the Arma X version... But im think that's not the reason.

I don't get it why they even release those Buggy "Fix Patches". One more week (testing the Patch) wouldn't kill the Community.

Edited by ExxY

Yes follow him if you want no help but lose all your EQ...

Anyway... I've got the same Problem. I also bought the Arma X version... But im think that's not the reason.

I don't get it why they even release those Buggy "Fix Patches". One more week (testing the Patch) wouldn't kill the Community.

Think the point is the community isn't killed per se. Anyone I know that has a steam version installed is playing away with no problems.. It's only the idiots who decided to give BI more money by buying their most expensive package ARMA X that are made to suffer. (Me included)

Think the point is the community isn't killed per se. Anyone I know that has a steam version installed is playing away with no problems.. It's only the idiots who decided to give BI more money by buying their most expensive package ARMA X that are made to suffer. (Me included)

Oh well... I don't know where you bought arma X.. But i payed "only" 20 € on Amazon so its still cheaper than the Steam version ...

I have a problem.. when i am joining a server... it says: no\config.bin/CFgWeapons. and the it going back to the loading screen!! help!!!

and the experiemental 1.7.2.1 patch from dayz: http://dayzmod.com/f...een#entry278236

This is for Arma X? I tried what you suggested and it didn't fix the loading screen issue. Is there any special steps or things you did before the install?

Edited by Tikigod

I still can't load into any of the DayZ servers. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks. Arma X looks like its no longer compatible with the DayZ mod.