supasnake (DayZ)

What running from a horde looks like..

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540675904048799095/D0662E87FD0BF1C60FB3626A9E640F99B6A73241/

This was, without a doubt, one of the most intense moments I've had gaming. I was on the move towards the NW airfield, when I came across a small village. I went prone and scouted the area. I counted maybe 15 or so. Thinking that I could lure them to a building, shoot them in the doorway, then collecting my loots. However it all went horribly wrong. Before I knew it, the building was overrun with countless zombies. They just kept coming. So I bolted thinking I could outrun them, once again I was wrong. I turned quickly to see if I could shoot some of those closer and that's when I saw just how many I had attracted. At least 50 zombies were barreling after me. This would not end well....

Pfffft... you call that a horde...

Haha cool pic man, would like to know how that ended like did you just turn around and take your fate? :P

Have you not turned the blur off? I couldn't play it like that.

ah, i quite like your well structured army of zombies.. maybe one day my army made out of the zombie battalions from chern and electro could fight yours.. would be a great battle of the zombieland

Someone should just run from city to city just to see how big a zombie train they could create. When I die again I think I may try it. So if you see 400 zombies running down the road, it's probably me :)