Day z clans [AUSTRALIAN ONLY]

I am 13 but mature

I have teamspeak 3 and skype

I have been playing for 3 weeks

Survived over 1 hour [ALONE]

-RAINB0WLAMA alone and lost

An hour!? your some kinda of wizard > :o

Lol thx I stick to Very small towns

I'm a perfect helicopter pilot but I'm also good at looting and shooting. baiting I'm useless at and ground vehicle driving I'm not very good at

Another Aussie here looking to team up. I'm 27, have teamspeak, mumble and skype. Only been playing for 2 days but I've been watching let's play on youtube and twitch for about a month so I know my way around the map and the loot spots for the major cities. Just died after a pretty decent run of about 5 hours - hit electro, rog and gorka before dying from a server glitch (was teleported 200m in the air and fell to my death, happened to everyone at the same time).

Lowey2002: Whats your steam name or skype? ill add ya im looking for someone to play with. Im 20 and know good places to get items quickly.

Come join our TS 184.154.70.103:9991, anyone is welcome to join no registation require and we have regular player playing evernight

Edited by pkmaster655

Press connection, then connect and copy ts36.gameservers.com:9324 to the server address.

Edited by pkmaster655

im fairly new to dayz like 2 hours experience but just like the person above i hvae watched plenty of lets plays and ive had arma 2 for a while so yeah

yer im 16

have skype and vertrilo

good at finding parts right now i even have chopper rotor im not so good at looting small towns good at driving ground okay pilot great shooter can hit most targets and really looking for a group to play with hate playing alone

Press connection, then connect and copy 184.154.70.103:9991 to the server address. But the name of the server is Reality Gaming Australia

As an Aussie looking for a group to play with these guys were great! I've only been on their TS for a day but we've already made some good ground and it's a very easy community to just jump into.

The teamspeak has changed however and is now ts36.gameservers.com:9324

yeh i am really in need of a team i found this guy who was dying so i risked everything to get to the hospital and save him me and him then started to begin looting buildings when he turned a round and shot me asshole

hey guys i was just heading inland for the first time with little supplies and i found a working tractor without realising it had an inventory so as i was looting a gas station when i retured to the tractor i noticed that i could access an inventory i have found the best loot ive ever found with heeps of usefull medical supplies and weapons ammo and food so if we all team up ill help u guys out

Just got it today for myself. I have had experience on my friends account (probably 4-5 hours all up)

Am aussie on the border of vic/nsw and 18

Also arma 2 version is not steam version i just got the non steam version from BI

EDIT: so in other words would be be cool if i tag along till i can officially be classed as a clan member? :)

Edited by MisterFurocity

We are a clan looking for new members. We are 7-10 s trong and looking for more. We are mostly based in Au stralia and NZ. Visit www.locg.org to sign up and team up with us!!