Sign in to follow this  
ilious

GROUPS!! We NEED groups!

Its so hard to play with friends when you can't tell who is friendly so please implement a group system so that we don't accidently kill our friends in the game. Make a marker above their heads or something to signify that they are in your group

I really hope rocket never implements something like this. There's no markers above your buddies heads in real life. You can most certainly shoot you're buddy in the head in real life.

Edited by IDunc

Of course., Idunc.

But then in real life, you don't all wear the same clothing, and it's very easy to instantly recognize a face.

Everyone looks very similar here, especially with so few people changing their looks.

Occasionlly someone has a different coloured shirt, but mostly is black or white.

Personally, I wear aviators, but still my friend freaks out when I pop up an he wasn't expecting, instead screaming out "DUDE IS THAT YOU"

I think a simple cosmetic customization option should be used to change character looks on respawns, along with faces - this would make identification more solid and easy.

Of course., Idunc.

But then in real life, you don't all wear the same clothing, and it's very easy to instantly recognize a face.

Everyone looks very similar here, especially with so few people changing their looks.

Occasionlly someone has a different coloured shirt, but mostly is black or white.

Personally, I wear aviators, but still my friend freaks out when I pop up an he wasn't expecting, instead screaming out "DUDE IS THAT YOU"

Then suggest a character customization feature, not a feature that completely goes against everything that this mod is.

Just sounds like there are way too many trigger happy people playing this game. :) That's your mistake.... NO Tags please.... groups... groups are great.

Too funny... I didn't even know you could change your look. Well that's probably the reason no one does.... There is no info I have seen that provides how to select an outfit. Nor a manual explaining all you can do in the mod. This mod is like teaching someone how to parachute and never telling any of the students that they need to pull the cord before they hit the ground. I get up and do it again. We'll learn.

Edited by 2ugly