Akeldama X

Can't join servers since update

I have this same problem. i get stuck at 'loading' with a white bar along the top. it's been doing this all day, i have no idea what to do.

I have this same problem. i get stuck at 'loading' with a white bar along the top. it's been doing this all day, i have no idea what to do.

Again, I would recommend downloading the newest Arma 2 Beta ( http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ ) and then using Six Launcher to start the game up. The combination of these two *should* clear up any issues you're having.

Were you able to play before 1.7.2?

EDIT: Might be worth mentioning you should be making sure you're connecting to servers running 1.7.2 or you'll be met by weird connections/no connection.

Edited by Honeypuff
  • Like 1

Again, I would recommend downloading the newest Arma 2 Beta ( http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ ) and then using Six Launcher to start the game up. The combination of these two *should* clear up any issues you're having.

Were you able to play before 1.7.2?

EDIT: Might be worth mentioning you should be making sure you're connecting to servers running 1.7.2 or you'll be met by weird connections/no connection.

No i've never played. I just bought arma 2 yesterday when the update was going on, so i still have yet to log into a single game. Both y brothers logged in just fine today, but i continue to get stuck at 'loading'

No i've never played. I just bought arma 2 yesterday when the update was going on, so i still have yet to log into a single game. Both y brothers logged in just fine today, but i continue to get stuck at 'loading'

Did you make sure you followed the installation guides fully?

Grab Six Launcher, it might help you solve issues.

Did you make sure you followed the installation guides fully?

Grab Six Launcher, it might help you solve issues.

Okay, this is exactly what i've done:

Bought+downloaded+run arma2 and OA.

Downloaded Six launcher, installed DayZ to the folder.

I clicked launch, made a character, and tried joining a game.

Stuck at loading everytime.

Am i missing something?

Okay, this is exactly what i've done:

Bought+downloaded+run arma2 and OA.

Downloaded Six launcher, installed DayZ to the folder.

I clicked launch, made a character, and tried joining a game.

Stuck at loading everytime.

Am i missing something?

When you load up DayZ via Six Launcher on the first screen, with Single Player, Multiplayer etc, at the top right under the Arma 2 logo does it say "@dayz" as one of the lines of text? Sorry if this confuses you, I'll upload a picture. :)

When you load up DayZ via Six Launcher on the first screen, with Single Player, Multiplayer etc, at the top right under the Arma 2 logo does it say "@dayz" as one of the lines of text? Sorry if this confuses you, I'll upload a picture. :)

No i get it! and yes it does,

BUT, it just started working. i ran a verification for both arma2 and OA on steam and now it's suddenly working, so thanks for the help anyways!

No i get it! and yes it does,

BUT, it just started working. i ran a verification for both arma2 and OA on steam and now it's suddenly working, so thanks for the help anyways!

Ahh, that's great news! :)

Enjoy your surviving! :)

i got news versions 1.7.2 and i tryed all beta patches form 93965 till 94700 still dosent work

I guess the hotfix went through since the website is back up, but I still can't connect to 90% of the servers I try. Woof.

no i dont get erros ....i just get stuck in loding screen every server !! if i update beta patch 94700 maulay and join with beta exe, (manually) i pass loding screen but get the erro the your running a incorret version of dayz ...blablaafter w8 and w8 for 1.7.2 (cuz im a armax user and wasent able 2 join most server) now this !! ahhhh why allway on me? ^^ what can i do ??? it seems alot of players can play ....and me once again cant :( ...pls helpedit: + i lost my char with 1.7.2 (i was able 2 join yesterday for maybe 30min all was fine,just time enouth 2 reconize that my very good equipt char was gone)

Edited by OB1

would be very stupid if not :o ...yes ofc we do (well i do) like i sayed befor i probebely got all bug that u ever could get so i think i know alot about all that stuff by dealing with all those bugs ...but i rly cant get it working :(

no i dont get erros ....i just get stuck in loding screen every server !! if i update beta patch 94700 maulay and join with beta exe, (manually) i pass loding screen but get the erro the your running a incorret version of dayz ...blablaafter w8 and w8 for 1.7.2 (cuz im a armax user and wasent able 2 join most server) now this !! ahhhh why allway on me? ^^ what can i do ??? it seems alot of players can play ....and me once again cant :( ...pls helpedit: + i lost my char with 1.7.2 (i was able 2 join yesterday for maybe 30min all was fine,just time enouth 2 reconize that my very good equipt char was gone)

Well what i did for me was go intosteam and go to properties of each game and run a verification scan. mine works now!

oh well im a armax user :( so no steam for me .... maybe this problem is only for armax users AGAIN ...hope not :(

i pas that ....but i get stuck after in the famouse blackloading screen (with no loading bar, just black screen with loading in the middel of it)

Here's what I had to do to get my Steam version working...

I had to verify the integrity of the game cache in Steam and redownload 2 files.

Then I had to start ARMA2, then exit

Then start Combined operations, then exit.

Then replace the ARMA2CO.exe with the one from the expansion/beta folder

Then update the DayZ beta files to the latest using the DayZupdater.

Then I was able to join servers again.

Here's what I had to do to get my Steam version working...

I had to verify the integrity of the game cache in Steam and redownload 2 files.

Then I had to start ARMA2, then exit

Then start Combined operations, then exit.

Then replace the ARMA2CO.exe with the one from the expansion/beta folder

Then update the DayZ beta files to the latest using the DayZupdater.

Then I was able to join servers again.

I did the same thing & then tried to join the lowest ping server I could and managed to get in.

However my home server, I keep getting kicked from. My clan mates are on it, I just can't seem to get in no matter what.

IVE JUST FIXED IT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LOOK FOR THE LINK HONEYPUFF GAVE FOR PATCHING ARMA OA DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION AND PATCH THEN ALL SHOULD WORK FINE

I did the same thing & then tried to join the lowest ping server I could and managed to get in.

However my home server, I keep getting kicked from. My clan mates are on it, I just can't seem to get in no matter what.

Are you sure that isn't a problem with the server not being properly updated?

There are so many different servers running different versions right now that it is a massive cluster f**k for everyone...

The server owners need to sort it out and have the latest ARMA2 and DayZ patch running. It seems like most don't.

Edited by soapmak3r

Well the server says it is running 1.7.2 and has 94700 beta so I assumed it should be up to date, especially since the other 6 members of my team could get into it and play.

nothing works :( im trying and trying allways stuck in black loading screen, somthing 2 do with batteleye?