Sign in to follow this  
ShovelGut

Elektro sniping

Here is a short video of some player killing that was done in elektro yesterday on US 42. The server was basically empty with about 4 other people other than my group of three. The whole event started as a quick loot mission but when my brother was killed by a player we decided to camp the city and kill the other bandit. All of the footage was taken within a 3 hour time span. Thanks for watching.

• Like 2

Funny thing Is I am not to sure if I actually killed the bandit that got my brother haha. Its like these other players just want me to kill them...

"We decided to camp the city and kill the other bandit" How's that bandit kill count lookin'? Oh right, it's at 0. Elektro campers, no offense, but the scum of the community. At least camp NWAF or Stary where there's something in it for you.

I typically always camp either stary or NW (notice the 10 kills before this video) The reason I was at the coast was to pick up my brother who had just bought the game the day before. Rarely do I go to the coast, and hey almost all of these kills had gear on them that I used, one had an M9 SD with a couple of mags and not to mention all the food and water we got out of it. So there was def something in it for me.

Edited by ShovelGut

Shooting the guy with no gear was just pure evil however nice shooting :)

Kill everyone! Bandits unite! We are what make the game fun, the guys who make you play with caution, the ones who make you scared to take that Mp5 in the firestation! Muahahah

• Like 1

I do not kill other players just to kill them, all bodies were looted and most of them provided resources that our group needed. I killed the unarmed player because he was a potential threat. He was obviously running back to his body to loot (which we left the weapons on it).

I agree with you mikewix, bandits are what makes the game a lot better. Without bandits you could just run around without any worries, which may sound great but after a week of doing that you will be bored out of your mind. An organized group can easily take out a group of survivors or bandits without any problem. So if you have an issue with bandits then team up and take them out.

City camping for no reason other than to kill other players is what is ruining this game. But as you said if you kill to loot, that is what being a bandit means. Personally, I think they should make loot drop go down per players killed for bandits so they have to rely on killing other players more so instead of just camping buildings in the middle of Cherno/elektro like fucktards. Good shots but otherwise annoying on the receiving end. This is what is ruining the game.

Thanks Jord, Feel free to subscribe to me if you want, I will be uploading a lot of videos like this.

Im suprised you didn't get your head blown off. You was lucky there was no other snipers out there ready to counter you.

O for sure, I was in a terrible spot haha. I was just waiting for it the whole time.

Shovelgut : Gay & lame.

2:30 : you obviously Disconnected to avoid combat.

GG faggot sniper "killing bandits by camping electro"... sure you have a sexual attraction for mens.

Shovelgut : Gay & lame.

2:30 : you obviously Disconnected to avoid combat.

GG faggot sniper "killing bandits by camping electro"... sure you have a sexual attraction for mens.

I'm fairly sure that was a cut in the 3 hours of footage he had.

sniping electro! It was an act of revange but you just could have stoped at one point. The video would be really cool if you could have picked the exact guy who killed your brother and shot him in the fucking face, packing up and vanish into the woods leaving the other players terrified. But your killing spree was just to simple and cold, when i meet you, be sure i will pull the trigger without hesitation.

stay sharp!

Lol hwk, at 2:30 notice how I ask "dave are you running up the hill" Well the character on the screen is my squad mate dave. Also if I did not d/c when taking direct fire and being shot by an unknown source later on in the video then why would I d/c when I have a easy kill on a player in a bush? I can upload the rest of the video of proof if you want. Before you post in threads use your head.

Rudson, I look forward to the encounter :) all in good fun my friend.