Sign in to follow this  
Francis Bacon

Wire Fence kits

I would like to see them removed from the game until they work properly and can't be placed through walls in such a way as to make it impossible to pull them down again.

Currently there is an epidemic of this shit on the AUS servers. It would be fine if you could actually pull them down but a lot of the time you can't due to placement. Tank traps seem to work a treat but the wire kits bugger up a lot.

I know this is all being worked on I just felt compelled to suggest this as a stop gap solution because I'm so damn sick of getting to places like devils castle and finding every entry jammed and even though I'm packing a tool kit I can't get the sweet spot and pull them down! grrrrrr

I want them removed because over 50% of the time I walk into a building that has good stuff, rooms, stairways or sometimes the entire building is wire fenced off and there is no possible way to get inside. V doesn't work, or crawling doesn't work, its just totally blocked off. I'm on US150 right now and a good building in elektro is blocked off. So annoying.