Sign in to follow this  
haroldsax

Possible To Roll Back?

I would like to roll back to the 1.7.1.5 update so that I can play the game on the server that I'm used to playing on. Since the update released, I haven't been able to play the game at all, gone through numerous "fixes" such as the BattlEye folders missing, updating my beta patch, even going so far as completely reinstalling everything involved with ARMA 2, ARMA 2 OA, and DayZ.

I've been looking around to try and find this, but I haven't found anything as of yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Beta Patch 94444

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

SixUpdater and have made attempts via the in game browser.

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

General problems with the 1.7.2 update.

*Your PC specs:

Intel i5-2400 @ 3.1GHz, 2x AMD Radeon 6850 1GB, 8 GB DDR3 1666

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

*Have you looked at these threads?:

They are broken :o

Hmm, see, I did that, but the game still recognized that it was on the 1.7.2 version of the game. However, I might have deleted too much. I assume that after I do this, I shouldn't use SixLauncher to try and get to a server, just fine one with the in game browser?

EDIT: Now I'm getting something saying that I can't play/edit this mission because it depends on downloadable content that has been deleted. Then it lists the DayZ mod files...but they're the 1.7.1.5 files.

Edited by HaroldSax

Make sure you add the '-mod=@Dayz' to the end of the target section of the shortcut you are using

"%:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DayZ

to fix

"can't play/edit this mission because it depends on downloadable content that has been deleted"

Error

Edited by enforcer-dayzeast