Sign in to follow this  
rs200nz

Orcon NZ servers. Who has all the vehicles?

Been playing for a couple of weeks now. Never seen a car, bike, quad bike, anything with wheels. I know the Helicopters have been taken down due to some glitching or something but thought we would have seen a car by now. Are they all sitting with a clan up north? ;)

Edited by rs200nz

Usually some mofo group has hoarded most of the vehicles either because their are greedy douchebags or to deny you easy exploration so you gonna have hard time finding their pixel loot.

• Like 1

LOL ORCON IS A JOKE.

Get on the ON3 Network servers and stop playing on those stupid regular servers.

FYI Most of the vehicles have survived the boundary clear soo.. Enjoy scouring the lands of the north to find them.

lol thought as much. I went for a massive walk off the map for like an hour and found 1 tent with nothing in it lol. Got to excited when I found it. Will keep searching. Cheers

LOL ORCON IS A JOKE.

Get on the ON3 Network servers and stop playing on those stupid regular servers.

FYI Most of the vehicles have survived the boundary clear soo.. Enjoy scouring the lands of the north to find them.

Whats wrong with the Orcon servers? Apart from the odd hacker in NZ3 screaming 'praise allah' I haven't had any probllems.

Edited by michealv
  • Like 1

lol praise allah hahaha. Haven't had that yet. Sounds pretty funny tho

Whats wrong with the Orcon servers? Apart from the odd hacker in NZ3 screaming 'praise allah' I haven't had any probllems.

Because you play on Regular servers, lmfao.

lol shit you must be extra cool then.

Edited by rs200nz

Usually some mofo group has hoarded most of the vehicles either because their are greedy douchebags or to deny you easy exploration so you gonna have hard time finding their pixel loot.

So basically you're jealous because someone took all of YOUR pixel loot? You can't denote the usefulness of something and then act mad when someone else has all of it.

So basically you're jealous because someone took all of YOUR pixel loot? You can't denote the usefulness of something and then act mad when someone else has all of it.

Lol no, I am not a hoarder, neither I am mad. Please read what you are quoting next time. Nobody took my loot because I never had one. But I'd like to find a vehicle once in a while, which is almost impossible since you have been hoarding all of the vehicles to just stare at them.

What usefulness are you talking about?

Edited by CriticalNerd

Because you play on Regular servers, lmfao.

Well sir I will LOL @ you because Orcon hosted servers do not count towards my internet usage, and for those of us not in the U.S that is a big deal.

I'm glad you play on Veteran, because with an attitude like that your probably an elitist jerk who enjoys trolling the other 70% of the playerbase on Regular servers, and I don't enjoy mingling with people like that.

Edited by Mr Zee