Date/Time: 17/05/12 18:00

What happened: I went into water for a split second and lost my ALICE Backpack, AK-74u, lots of food, water, grenades, torch, flares.

Where you were: Prud

What you were doing: Trying to refill water.

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: NY8

*Your system specs: http://www.novatech.co.uk/pc/range/irushprov2.html?th=g

*Timeline of events before/after error: I wanted to see if a nearby pool of water could refill my cantine. It couldn't, despite being fairly deep. So I run back to Prud to refill it and from experience I knew it would only refill if I were swimming. So I get deep enough to swim and instantly I lose everything I had and I'd been alive for fairly long so it was a lot of items.

As far as I know this is a Arma II bug and I don't think the developers can fix it, but swimming does take away some of your items so you need to be careful.

this happened to me in the small lake of prud. i lost all my gear. i noticed that they only ank to the bottom and i lost them only when i was about wait deep. i tried to pick my stuff back and eventually got them but it had duplicated my winchester slugs my hunting knife and 2 extra revolver ammo.

Where you were: Prud

What you were doing: Trying to refill both my cantines

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: dallas 8

*Timeline of events before/after error:i had just finished walking across map to find one of my friend so i could bring some supply's to him. after that i dropped the extra items because i felt that they gave me an unfair advantage due to the fact that it gave me ammo.

This is a known issue since ArmA1 (released in 2006). Dont stay in water too long, otherwise you´ll drop all your stuff...as you´d do in real-life.