Sign in to follow this  
BlueMoon (DayZ)

Bandit looking for more to join.

Looking for other bandits to play with. My old group (real life friends) can't seem to log into the servers since 1.7.2 and stopped playing after they got hacked recently. I believe I am on day 20 and have decent gear: m24, svd camo (no mags), m1911, (lost my ghillie suit since 1.7.2). My friends lost my NVG and range finder since they were borrowing them when they got hacked.

I have a mumble server that can fit 20 people and I can increase the size if need be since I have a lot of friends using it already for various games such as Diablo 3, WoW, LoL, and Dayz. If you just want to join us for fun on other games I won't mind you using my server as long as you are respectful.

Real life info: I am 22 years old and enjoy having fun in games but can be serious about it as well. Currently I am senior at a university and majoring with exercise science and a minor in health science. After I graduate I wish to attend grad school to get a masters and doctors in physical therapy. I live at home with my parents and am currently jobless other than helping with my family business.

Goal: To form some sort of base camp to store loot and run with a group of people to loot survivors. By forming a base we don't have to worry about dieing because we can respawn and run back to get geared again and continue the killing.

I have already stored a few vehicles and I am currently looking to store my weapons so that I can continue looting.

If your are interested please send me a PM (private message) or add Ardorgale as a contact on steam.

Edit: Btw I usually play on US servers since I live in the East Coast.

Edited by BlueMoon

We would love to have you join us! Add me on steam or skype:

Steam: vinchenzo004

This seems like a good way to lure people into your crosshairs...

Hey mate, Im really interested in joining, can play any role you need, but i would prefer a marksman based role, im in the UK but have no issue connecting to US servers, Added you on steam, Add me on skype for a chat: jay_ringham

Cheers :)

Thanks for all the feed back guys! We have formed a solid four man team and are currently setting up a base on a server! If we have any slots available or want to increase our numbers I will bump this post.

Thanks for all the feed back guys! We have formed a solid four man team and are currently setting up a base on a server! If we have any slots available or want to increase our numbers I will bump this post.

Still looking for more? im interested in joining.

How do you know a bandit won't shoot you guys? =o

Still looking for more? im interested in joining.

Nope not at the moment sorry but I will bump the post if we need more members thanks!

Hey, added you on steam, my ID is jitros067. Just hit me up whenever you're open for more members, would love to join!