joevella.ns@gmail.com

Zombies are Mike Tyson

Date/Time: Since 1.7.2

What happened: Zombie hits my once and knocked me the f*** out from 12000 blood

Where you were: multiple locations

What you were doing: Running away or shooting.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: numerous

*Your system specs: pimped out pc

*Timeline of events before/after error: since 1.7.2 zombies now knock me out (and everyone else in my group) randomly with one hit, thus I'm on the ground and if no one is around he eats me killing the game. Also, It takes about 4-5 minutes to wake up if i managed to have the zombie killed.

• Like 8

I hear ya, man.

I was playing with some friends and they were getting knocked out left and right, including broken bones.

• Like 1

Well if they aren't hitting your leg as much... I guess all that probability gets lumped into the head option! Head shots, the new broken legs! Oh wait, people are breaking bones too.. hmm maybe they just stopped hitting the body?

Is it normal for the zombies attack range be farther than the range you have to be to hit them with a hatchet?

It's obvious the zombies style is impetuous, their defense impregenable, just ferocious, they want our brains, eat our children, all praise be to Allah

Edited by Iceman28001
  • Like 4

I'm glad this thread was started. I've been knocked unconscious several times when I shouldn't have been. I finally managed to make it to devils castle. Upon leaving I aggro'd a zombie and WHAM! Knocked the fuck out and killed with 11,3xx blood, green status icons, and a ALICE pack filled with food and soda.

Edited by senor_rall

Yea its pretty rediculous they should scratch not punch and they are dead and rotty not sure how they hit hard enough in the chest to break a leg or make you spew insane amounts of blood.

Yea its pretty rediculous they should scratch not punch and they are dead and rotty not sure how they hit hard enough in the chest to break a leg or make you spew insane amounts of blood.

I believe rocket more so is making them along the lines of infected humans, instead of the risen dead... So a ravaging human, think bath salts or other mentally deranging drugs, can make you pretty damn powerful.

One hit knockouts at full health, is a bit much though I agree. Would be cool if maybe the dazed affect when you are hit, was altered to have kind of a reeling affect. Would be cool, allow hits to have some effect, but not a complete knockout when healthy (which is not intended, just a current bug). So hopefully its fixed some, would love to see the dazed affect tweaked and made more involved.

Edited by Iceman28001

Just an update, some friends and I were checking out a heli crash and to make a long story short, my friend got one-punch KO'd and then eaten alive.

Had normal blood levels. It would make sense if you got knocked out around 6k blood or less, but you would think a healthy human being could take at least a few zombie punches before lights out!

Edited by King Midas

the game seems more challenging when they don't fix these kinda bugs i found a barn got a rifle 3 cans of cola and 3 bandages, after exiting the barn i get disconnected and rejoined to find i had no cola and no bandages strange how it only happened at that point, got the feeling i was being trolled.

Why should we lose gear? it unbalances gameplay invalidating the whole concept, fix the f***king bug b4 releasing it , goddammit.

• Like 1

Hopefully the constant KO's are not intended behavior, as they punish lone wolves. On the plus side, I haven't broken a bone in a while.

But I think if i have to choose between crawling miles for morphine from a broken leg, or dying because a tyson zed ko'd me in two hits, I think I'd choose the former.

Why should we lose gear? it unbalances gameplay invalidating the whole concept, fix the f***king bug b4 releasing it , goddammit.

you do know that this is a alpha mod and rocket doesnt get paid for this? dont fucking cry unless you are able to fix it for yourself

• Like 7

Not only they are knocking people down with just a punch but they also have eagles eyes.

I was prone and standing, far away from the zombie and, suddenly, he started to run after me. I got like "wtf?". And when I say I was far from him, I mean really far, like 100m or more.

The bone-breaking may have been reduced, but my dude's skin must be made of toilet paper because I swear I bleed on the first punch 80% of the time.

• Like 1

Not only they are knocking people down with just a punch but they also have eagles eyes.

I was prone and standing, far away from the zombie and, suddenly, he started to run after me. I got like "wtf?". And when I say I was far from him, I mean really far, like 100m or more.

They piss me off, I was about 100m away from a zed in a house, when suddenly he runs out from the building and chases me, it only seems they do this when I'm carrying a gun...

Happened to me too. Aggro'd a zed and while I'm running got hit and died immediately, from 12k blood down to -46k

• Like 1

This is probably what bothers me the most about this game, one hit KO when at full is just unreal.