Pinxit

Unluckiest group ever - 3 people taken down in 5 sec

Maybe you didn't read my text completely. I said killing people for just __fun__ of it when they are trying to survive in this game.

I'm not facist, not in real life, not in this game. I do pvp when someone is threat to me and tries to kill me. Just the killing people for fun when they are trying to surviving pisses me off.

Well, maybe they should be better at surviving then. Because they are clearly not trying to survive posing like that. Also, I don't give a damn how you want me to play this game, or how you play the game. You play it the way you want to play it, and I shall play it the way I want to play it.

Edited by Pinxit

I know exactly what hill you're on because I've camped that exact spot just to hit the comm tower, with the same gun, like a month ago. It's a bit disconcerting.

A game is played how you want to play it, there's never one way... If he likes to play like this, let him do so... :P

• Like 1

3 pretty much stationary targets in an enclosed space, at Balota against fresh spawns - not exactly a difficult number of shots. Not a bad vid tho.

Although I don't think it's particularly 'good form' to take a weapon like that to the coast, I don't begrudge people who do - part of the danger, part of the fun, part of the game.

3 pretty much stationary targets in an enclosed space, at Balota against fresh spawns - not exactly a difficult number of shots. Not a bad vid tho.

Although I don't think it's particularly 'good form' to take a weapon like that to the coast, I don't begrudge people who do - part of the danger, part of the fun, part of the game.

I never take snipers to the coast just because there's no meat to it. They're all starters. I know this makes me sound like a bastard, but sniping someone just has more oomph to it when they're a few hours into a character :)

I'm uploading my own sniping montage right now. I pull something to this effect at the end with a more well equipped team if it'll wet your whistle. About the same range though, which for where I was was pretty close.

(Just had a horrible glimpse into the future of DayZ after watching and reading)

[/url[/media] Edited by Dave_
  • Like 1

Laughing at all these utter faggots having a whinge.

I shoot cunts because I love ruining their day. I gain sustenance through your tears. I drop idiots and don't even bother checking their loot because its funny.

I played as a survivor for weeks upon weeks and now I am at pretty much end game stage. Killing people is fun and people who whinge are just incompetent idiots.

Dave above me is clearly a butt hurt care bear faggot.

[i have been warned for this post. - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Dave above me is clearly a butt hurt care bear faggot.

Never been killed by a sniper, Want a difficult game to play and please don't make homophobic, offensive remarks on the forum.

No way. M107 makes way too much noise. Nearby people would have been alerted and I would have ended up one of them. I couldn't have looted them even if I wanted to.

m107 and a patrol pack, something seems a little sketchy here lol

Kindy Dodgy that he has an M107 with 1 Zombie kill but meh

I had 0 Zed kills and 3 murders by the time I got my AS50 on my current life, so yeah... Just wait for the serverhopping loot piniatas at their favorite spots.

Shooting people at Balota is kinda dick-ish but then again, it's a sandbox and there is no right or wrong way to playit. Don't like getting sniped like that? Have a guy run up and provide overwatch from that spot. Usually if there's someone that means free rifles.

I like the video though just because these lootwhores deserve to be shot. All three in the tower at once, srsly?The shots are really easy though, it's exactly 400m from that spot ;)

• Like 1

They know the danger of this game, and they put themselves in harms way. If they were new players hopefully they learned their lesson, if they weren't new, then they better learn quick.

Edited by Phatd00d

its not hard to play a low pop server and get gear if you wish to "try" avoid being PVP'd

i wouldnt do whats being shown, but i have no problem with it whatso ever, how ever bullfrog i did have a issue with your video, wich i voiced, and have no care if you agree or not, i was jus sayin. i do what i want and say what i want, if people dont agree good on you. dont try and push your views on me or anyone else, voice it and then STFU

I've seen better shots.

3 kills at 400m isn't that much, especially if the dudes you killed were freshly spawned with nothing to loot.

Just another pointless DayZ sniping video.

Good Job you get a Like for me :D btw what weapon was it?

Edited by thehunter21

Never claimed it was a difficult shot. They obviously had it coming not due to my skill but to their stupidity. I am a complete noob with that weapon, which is also one reason why I am training against survivor targets.

415-425 meters if I remember.

Something like that.

I never take snipers to the coast just because there's no meat to it. They're all starters. I know this makes me sound like a bastard, but sniping someone just has more oomph to it when they're a few hours into a character :)

These guys were a few hours into it. And I agree, it is more funny if they have put more hours into it. The more the better. It's like Highlander. GIVE ME YOUR HOURS! *chop head off*

m107 and a patrol pack, something seems a little sketchy here lol

You just don't know the game enough. I addressed this before. Read that comment.

I've seen better shots.

3 kills at 400m isn't that much, especially if the dudes you killed were freshly spawned with nothing to loot.

You so pro, yo!

Not that I care, but, they weren't freshly spawned. If it isn't that much, then please find me other videos in which a sniper kills 3 targets within 5 sec. If you missed the point with the video, which was not my sniping skills (I just got the M107 - practicing - total noob), it is the stupidity of the group that I found funny.

Edited by Pinxit

Good Job you get a Like for me :D btw what weapon was it?

M107

I've seen better shots.

I agree, this video reminds me of my 2nd mini-mission in ARMA II's armory.

Hopefully, In time, pixnit will get better and team up with other players to become a "Tactical Support Sniper", Woot! Woot!. I bet they'd make good videos!

[EDIT: Removed "Naming & shaming" comment]

Edited by Dave_

I agree, this reminds me of my 2nd mini-mission in ARMA II's armory. This player as he stands is not worthy of Naming and Shaming players, Quite disappointed about that TBH.

Hopefully, In time, pixnit will get better and team up with other players to become a "Tactical Support Sniper", Woot! Woot!. I bet they'd make good videos!

Aaaaawh. Cute.