Sign in to follow this  
sephyrroth

Crowbar = Hatchet? (double item in 1 slot)

When you have a crowbar, and you pick up a Hatchet, you have both in your hand at once. When you then drop the hatchet, you still have the crowbar in your hands. It's a really weird bug because it looks like you have a hatchet in your hand, but you do way less damage because it acts like a crowbar.

Screenieeee:

33930screenshots2012071.jpg

Not the same bug, but on 1.7.1.5, i cannot hit with the crowbar equiped, i can only with an hatchet.I Haven't found a crowbar on 1.7.2, but a fix of the gordon freeman's weapon will be great :)

Edited by waflebot

I had a similar problem,

I had a gun equipped,

picked up a crowbar,

Crowbar appeared as primary weapon but gun dissapeared from slot

Gun still shows in hands, and operates fine (also works fine in scrollwheel swtich to secondary and back)

pressing F toggles between destroyed weapon and crowbar

Crowbar doesnt attack when selected

1)I picked a crowbar, when i saw the bug that it overlap in inventory, tried to drop it.

2)Hatchet first droped.

3)Then tried to drop the crowbar and take back the hatchet.

4) The crowbar droped in mid-air.

Not the same bug, but on 1.7.1.5, i cannot hit with the crowbar equiped, i can only with an hatchet.I Haven't found a crowbar on 1.7.2, but a fix of the gordon freeman's weapon will be great :)

I had picked up a crowbar and couldn't hit either, so I pressed the "F" key and bam, it was ready to go!

I've also been equipped with a hatchet and then picked up a crowbar to still have a hatchet in hand, but a crowbar in the gear screen. Odd stuff!

I had a similar problem,

I had a gun equipped,

picked up a crowbar,

Crowbar appeared as primary weapon but gun dissapeared from slot

Gun still shows in hands, and operates fine (also works fine in scrollwheel swtich to secondary and back)

pressing F toggles between destroyed weapon and crowbar

Crowbar doesnt attack when selected

Reproduced. Didn't want to make a new thread about this, but it's clearly an issue so thought a confirmation would be worth posting.

Process:

Had an AK74 Kobra equipped, full magazine. Picked up a crowbar because I'd only ever seen one once, and thought "why not?", assuming it would go into my toolbelt.

Crowbar overlaid the AK74 in my main weapon slot, but did not appear in my hands. AK showed as unchanged, and I was able to aim and shoot normally with it. Dropping to crowbar caused it to disappear altogether (dropped in a drop-safe area, deer hide).

Version: .2.3

SS: http://i.imgur.com/ii8mh.jpg

Edited by A Police Car