Koori

Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

English is not my primary language and I don't really understand what that point in patch notes mean. It sounds like Rocket introduced some kind of probability that you will get spotted by a zombie even when you are far away from it.

Can anyone explain what it means?

English IS my primary language and not even I can tell you what this means

it means that the longer you sit visible in a zeds view direction, the more likely you are to be spotted.

it means that the longer you sit visible in a zeds view direction' date=' the more likely you are to be spotted.

[/quote']

However it also means that no matter what state you are in (IE prone/crouching) you instantly have your spotted chance go up from the .1 second the zombie has you registered in its eyesight.

This makes the zombies exponentially harder to avoid, and personally I think that the numbers could be rolled back quite a bit, being as the zombies aggro far, far too easily right now, but that is simply my opinion, not fact or anything like that.

All with this said, zombies now aggro extremely easy compared to what they did in 1.7.1.5 and therefore the game is much more difficult for newer players.

On a side note, I haven't checked if zombies have been able to hit me while running, or if they run up hills/inside buildings now, and would love if someone could confirm that.