Sign in to follow this  
Nebo NZ

Rollbacks and Missing weapons.

So new patch comes in and I logged in wearing civi clothing even thought I had a ghillie suit, Read up about it - Fine. I'm okay with that I'll eventually find another one when its fixed.

Go up to stary sobor, see a guy with a SVD Camo and spray the shizer out of his head with my DMR, Hes just jogging on the spot so i'm like.. whatever then, Run along 5 clicks and change server to meet a friend.

BAAAM, I'm back to where I originally started, I'm like what ever, no biggie its a new patch, They are ALWAYS bugged like this. Go back to where I ran previously, Downed Helicopter is there, Loot it for an extra DMR and a M107 + a Bizon for my friend. Run a few clicks from it and set up a tent, SESSION LOST.

Righto what ever that fine server is restarting new crash sites thats cool. Log in at the ORIGINAL SPOT AGAIN, this time without the m107 and extra DMR. Go back to the crash site and theres my friends old DBARREL shotty and none of the snipers.

-It makes me even wounder if they actually test this shit on a large scale, Because every patch has been seriously fucked up.

Yes I understand its an alpha but they must test the patches before they release them? How come every patch has major game breaking flaws like this shit.

I don't understand why people complain so much on a game in Alpha. It's alpha, not even beta. It's inevitable that you will run into bugs during a Huge update. We are the large scale testers for DayZ. We find the bugs, we report the bugs, Devs fix the bugs, new feature comes out, and repeat.

Yes I understand its an alpha but they must test the patches before they release them? How come every patch has major game breaking flaws like this shit.

Isn't the purpose of an Alpha test for us to test it on a large scale?

In other words, we are TESTING it on a large scale for the developers to find bugs/exploits and general game fixes.... I thought that was the whole point of Alpha testing.

Can't really complain.

Heh I lost ghillie/L85 and not a single fuck was given. I do miss them but its an alpha and shit will happen.

Heh I lost ghillie/L85 and not a single fuck was given. I do miss them but its an alpha and shit will happen.

same shit was happened 2 me but IDC ! :D

-It makes me even wounder if they actually test this shit on a large scale, Because every patch has been seriously fucked up.

We are the onse doing the test for him. Really the main goal of the people that play right now should be to find and report the bugs, and give feedback on gameplay. Or would you like to not play and only have him keep a small group of people to do the alpha and wait for a open beta version? Alot of the bugs in the game are from arma and have been in the game for years (e.g. ai able to go through and see through walls) I know its got to be a pita to find work arounds for all the bugs. I know its easy for us to forget that we are here to test and report for him.

At least I think we are his front line for doing test on the patch?

Edited by R71