Tearinitupson

teleport kill on US302

@ ~10:40 PST on server US302 I was going to help a friend by meeting up at a grocery store to give him morphine, blood and painkillers when he was teleport killed. There is a clan called NCR in that server but I am not sure if they own it or if they are the hackers/scripters. It was in Zelenogorsk, not a very high pop town as it is. Please investigate with admin.

I kept playing on this server until a couple of days ago and I would be surprised if these NCR guys were doing it. I switched server because the the settings seemed to be changed by the server's admins (activated crosshair, map markers etc)

Anyways. I think it was 2-3 days ago where me and my buddy finaly faced those NCR guys. I think they had a Camo Military Jeep which we engaged while they were getting some food from a goat or cow. They hauled ass. Dunno if the car was in bad shape or not but I fired about 60 rounds fullauto into it with my M249SAW. We went to the NE Airfield because we were quite sure that this was where they would go now. We came there with our ATV and Motocycle and got shot at. I ended up killing two of them with my M249SAW while I broke another one's legs and he got eaten by Zombies. Then one of them managed to kill my buddy but I finished this one off too. Gave me a nice DMR. There was still another one hauling ass or at least hiding somewhere I think. But I went back to our vehicles asap after I picked up the DMR and some other stuff. Hell, I even left the big CoyoteBackpack on my dead buddy. Didn't want to take risk.

The point is that these guys put up a fight and manned up. None of them disconnected to save their asses like most pussies do and they gave me some nice loot. I really can't imagine that they're responsible and don't deserve your accusation.

Anyways, I saw something like this coming anyway since the Admin made a total 180° with the server settings, so I left. Seems like I lucked out there :P

The server settings were adjusted because the server only had roughly 5-6 people max on the server for a near week when we were checking its statics. We bumped up a few settings to encourage more player activity.

Sorry about the hacker, not much we can do about that.

Unless you've got concrete proof that the clan is behind these hacker attacks, keep your childish accusations to yourself, please. Playing with someones reputation, or in worst case scenario tarnishing it simply because you assume, isn't the way to go.

Why do everybody jump to conclusions and everything that goes wrong is on the admin hosting the server? You do realize people hack -- not hosts, but actual hackers that come into your server.

@ Monstrous - A lot of people do not know how hosting a server is, or what the server admins can and cannot do. A lot of people assume its like current day hosting or gaming on the PC, where you can do whatever you want whenever you want.

Fact is, we can't. With how Battleeye and Arma2 servers are setup, its so difficult to get someone who is even disconnecting to avoid PVP properly banned.

All I can really do as an admin is keep my eye on these things and hope I see something that really stands out.

I kept playing on this server until a couple of days ago and I would be surprised if these NCR guys were doing it. I switched server because the the settings seemed to be changed by the server's admins (activated crosshair, map markers etc)

Anyways. I think it was 2-3 days ago where me and my buddy finaly faced those NCR guys. I think they had a Camo Military Jeep which we engaged while they were getting some food from a goat or cow. They hauled ass. Dunno if the car was in bad shape or not but I fired about 60 rounds fullauto into it with my M249SAW. We went to the NE Airfield because we were quite sure that this was where they would go now. We came there with our ATV and Motocycle and got shot at. I ended up killing two of them with my M249SAW while I broke another one's legs and he got eaten by Zombies. Then one of them managed to kill my buddy but I finished this one off too. Gave me a nice DMR. There was still another one hauling ass or at least hiding somewhere I think. But I went back to our vehicles asap after I picked up the DMR and some other stuff. Hell, I even left the big CoyoteBackpack on my dead buddy. Didn't want to take risk.

The point is that these guys put up a fight and manned up. None of them disconnected to save their asses like most pussies do and they gave me some nice loot. I really can't imagine that they're responsible and don't deserve your accusation.

Anyways, I saw something like this coming anyway since the Admin made a total 180° with the server settings, so I left. Seems like I lucked out there :P

'Putting up a fight' doesn't negate an offense (if it was, that is). Just putting that out there.

The server settings were adjusted because the server only had roughly 5-6 people max on the server for a near week when we were checking its statics. We bumped up a few settings to encourage more player activity.

Sorry about the hacker, not much we can do about that.

No biggie. There are lot's of other servers out there. It's just that I prefer the veteran/hardcore'ish server (no 3p,no ch yaddayadda). And yes, it was quite unfortunate that it was low populated most of the times. Anyways, me and my buddies enjoyed playing on your server pretty much (even though the 3P always bugged me personally) and we'd like to thank you for your work. The server was very stable and had an awesome performance (As a sidenote, we're from Europe and it was very, very playable for us). Keep up the good work. If you ever decide to get an Hardcore/Vet server running again, let us know, we're happy to join and stay again :)

'Putting up a fight' doesn't negate an offense (if it was, that is). Just putting that out there.

Granted, but I olbiterated almost everyone of them on my own in more like a close quarters combat situation. Don't you think they would have used their hacks against me then? Imho it was quite humiliating what I did to them.

@ Jah - Thank you for the positive comment, we certainly needed it. We had a few people raging pretty hard at us the last few days thats boarderline harassment. So your comment is greatily appreciated! We try very hard to monitor our servers and watch player activity.

We have a few clan mates in Europe also who connect with less than 150ping. Even some people in Russia connect with under 200ping. We are very pleased to hear your connection isn't an issue and not effecting your gameplay.

I think the Server is still set on Veteran, just we enabled Crosshairs, Map, and 3rd person.

Hello NCR member here and no we do not hack and yes us302 is our home server like many of you we also get teleported around or killed in debug Forrest and yes for some reason hackers Love hanging out in 302 for some reason with hackers messing around in that server allot. We do not own/run us302 we just play there. I've tried going on the server hosters teamspeak to report the teleporting and other hacks I've seen dudes in Cherno crashing in helicopters and then walking away like nothing happened other fishy stuff too on us302 but no NCR is a great clan and we just love to enjoy the game win or lose. Others clans play on 302 also I've seen a mt dew clan and a legion clan