TR1GGA187

Official Request: 50-100 Server Pre-Patch Beta Access

We get an email as usual, beta instructions (clearly a backup is needed prior). Have a forum set up for feedback for 72hrs (in the new Server Admin (Only) Forums). Obviously Rocket doesn't intentionally fuck with everyones day/week. If a few of us could test it, to avoid the chaos that is patch day.

There is a ton of support for this game... It's sad to see it resort in so much hate in the forums...

k, first... I can't even get in the god damn IRC for admins. Second: Did you read what it said? PRE-PATCH ACCESS. That way we will know before everyone is told to switch and patch that there are severe game disabling bugs.

Look. I'm responding to your suggestions to help you (and others who may see this thread). Just trust me in saying that the server channel is where you need to be for this information. Patches are tested, but some bugs don't always appear until you get them into the wild. However, we are kept in the loop during the process.

I don't know who to refer you to for the channel information directly, but I will post this thread in the channel so somebody who's responsible for handing out that information can pass it onto you.