Sign in to follow this  
acebro_hunter@msn.com

Lookin for friends to game with

I just downloaded / started playing today (July 9th). Loved all the hype / videos / gameplay that I've seen. However, I am still clueless on all the features and buttons, like how to hop over things or activate items, etc.

Just looking for a group of friends to hang out with and do some fun killing and all the other exciting activities this mod offers!

Reply here if you have a guild, clan, or group of friends I can join up with that wont mind showing me the ropes!

Prefer a Chicago / US Central based server if possible, but any US server with low ping will do.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

-Ace

Hi Ace.

I just started playing a few days ago myself after hearing great things through the RebelFM and Weekend Confirmed podcasts, and am interested in partnering up with other new players. I can run skype for voice communication and am flexible on servers - I'm west coast but I have no problem with Central servers.

Hey guys, i am interested in playing as well. I have many methods of voice comm such as mumble, vent, teamspeak and skype. Started playing a couple days ago and i have to say.. i would much rather play this with a partner haha. My steam is the same as my username if you want to add me/

If any of you are seriously looking for a small, tight-knit community to get together with, drop me a line. It's just a private small multi-gaming community, not a full-blown "clan", open to actual adults who are mature, understand teamwork but also that gaming is about having fun.

We're adults in terms of age and maturity, but also in terms of using/not being offended by "foul language" etc., but we look for people we can actually get know now, not just some faceless community. Keep that in mind.

We use a private Vent server, we play regularly during the evenings/nights US MST. There's a few of us playing relatively regularly, and we'd be more than glad to help out anyone who might be interested in joining us.

FYI: your location/ping makes no difference in Day Z; there are no latency issues. I play on EU servers all the time and it runs smooth as butter. Only difference is server time (day/night) and we'll only play on servers that are running daytime cycles.

Hey guys, I'm definitely looking for people to play with, I just bought the game and am downloading it. I have a mic too. You can add my steam name, it's invinciblemuslim (ignore the name, was super young when I made my steam account lol).

Edited by adrenaline786

Thanks for all the replies guys, I can't wait to jump into this mod / game with some new friends.

If you guys use Skype, hit me up at: acebro23

Or if you have Skype or vent, drop me your info in a private message through here too.

Thanks again!

Edit: I don't have Steam, I bought / downloaded directly from main supplier and through this site.

Edited by AceBro

I'm pretty sure that's because it's night time... and humans can't see very well in the dark. You might also want to double check your health levels, make sure you're not low on blood... I think one of the side effects from bloodloss is color desaturation.