Sign in to follow this  
SugarFreeBrowny

Looking for fellow players to play with!

I have been playing DayZ for a little bit and hate when I get steam rolled by a group of people. So, Im looking for a group. I want to have that dynamic of teamwork added into my gameplay experience.

I am 17 years old about to be 18. I am more on the mature side and would prefer to be involved with a more mature group of players. I generally play during the afternoons if I am not working or at night after long days at work. I live in Virginia so I am on the East Coast of the U.S. I think it is on like GMT-5? Im not sure but I generally play in servers closer to my generally area like those of Chicago, New York, Virginia, and Atlanta. I dont really have a prefrence to being a Bandit or just your normal Survivor in game. I just play it by ear and see how it goes. I will kill another player if I have to. Anyway! If you are interested in playing along with me feel free to respond on the forum.

I do have a mic and would prefer the people im playing with to have a mic also. I also have Teamspeak and Skype and Steam but do not run DayZ through Steam.

Thank you and Happy Hunting!

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We also don't go around randomly killing other players. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com