Sign in to follow this  
filipinokid111

Camo, Ghille suits

Will Camo and Ghillie Suits will be removed Temporarily because of the Bugs for it ?

What will happen to the player wearing camo or ghillie when or if it gets removed.

Will Camo and Ghillie Suits will be removed Temporarily because of the Bugs for it ?

What will happen to the player wearing camo or ghillie when or if it gets removed.

You'll still have it but it's glitched. when I logged in to my ghillie character he was invisible and in 1st person the ghillie didn't show but a different skin. I'm not logging back in order to reduce the risk of losing my gear. I would wait until patch 1.7.2.5 when they fix it.

yeah i logged in today to find my character no longer wearing his camo outfit and spawned way outside of the map, so... yeah im gonna wait for a hotfix or whatever before i try relogging, losing the camo sucks but its not a big deal, now losing my M14, GPS, NVGs, and every tool you can think of, yeah that would piss me off a little bit.

hopefully it gets sorted out soon

Ghillie suits have been removed, I didn't patch and my ghillie is gone. our server hasn't been patched yet either.

Figures, I spent 3 weeks looking for a fucking ghillie suit and they are removed........

Ghillie suits have been removed' date=' I didn't patch and my ghillie is gone. our server hasn't been patched yet either.

Figures, I spent 3 weeks looking for a fucking ghillie suit and they are removed........

[/quote']

RE: Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

We're now working on the issue' date=' there will be a SERVER SIDE rollback to a contingency file (a new version of an old version) that will fix the loading issues, and deal to most of the issue associated with invisible characters etc...

[/quote']

On thread page 59

I'm currently in camo clothing, and I am not logging in for any reason until I know the issue has been fixed. I'm not losing my M107/M4A1 CCO SD/NVG/etc etc.

Most people I have talked to now seem to just lose there camo/ghillie but keep there items. I really don't care to much for the ghillie/camo I can find another later I just don't want to lose my items to it.

Most people I have talked to now seem to just lose there camo/ghillie but keep there items. I really don't care to much for the ghillie/camo I can find another later I just don't want to lose my items to it.

Wait until 1.7.2.5, the second time you put on a Ghillie suit you will either fall through the map or spawn in the debug zone the next time you log back in.