nooblord

Vehicles break too easily

we literally had a vehicle for about 5 minutes and the wheel just randomly went off..

*video of it breaking pretty much instantly*

you bumped into a ton of stuff. these aren't military vehicles, they break easily just as in real life.

Back tire clipped the object in the road, not random, just very sensitive. I agree they should be a little tougher for things like that, though full speed collisions... Yeah you deserved that haha. Not sure how easily fixable that is, but minor bumps shouldn't be a big damage dealer.

We went searching for wheels and the server restarted like 20 mins later and fixed our car so it was np

Carry extra parts with you but you did clip several things while you were driving at full speed in a civilian vehicle.

Turn down your music and watch the road lol

Vehicles are too weak, I've driven literally tens of thousands of miles on Dirt Bikes and ATV's and those things are pretty fucking tough, on Dayz they are a joke, driving through a waist high bush breaks the dirtbikes....

Rocket needs to watch Topgear and see how tough a Hillux really is! LOL

Vehicles are too weak' date=' I've driven literally tens of thousands of miles on Dirt Bikes and ATV's and those things are pretty fucking tough, on Dayz they are a joke, driving through a waist high bush breaks the dirtbikes....

Rocket needs to watch Topgear and see how tough a Hillux really is! LOL

[/quote']

Agreed.

lololol I've had to drive a bus in 1st person mode through the forest and never broke it..You have a shitty driver, I would like to see em pilot a heli and not hit the side of a mountain....

ITT: OP drives like an bloody idiot and complains about vehicles breaking too easily afterwards

roflmfao - what server was that? Did you find the van that way?

My crew lost their "Shaggin' Wagon" the other day, I would lol so damn hard if that was it.

If I ran a real car into the things you hit at those speeds, it wouldn't have even gotten that far.

roflmfao - what server was that? Did you find the van that way?

My crew lost their "Shaggin' Wagon" the other day' date=' I would lol so damn hard if that was it.

[/quote']

we found it 100% working just parked in a gas station on 8th july on DE190. we drove it to NW airfield, hid it in trees then got killed by some guy in the toilets.

its still hidden in NW airfield on DE190 for anyone to take i lol, if they respawn every 2 days i reckon you have about 10 hours left

*edit* ps we named her shelly

will later patches fix this?

There is nothing to fix, you drove like shit and hit a crashed humvee in a civilian vehicle doing over 60 km/h, of course you are going to rip the tire right off, that, and you were driving on the coast, I am surprised you werent shot out of the vehicle in cherno.
  • Like 1

OP is a terrible driver. However I've had vehicles spontaneously explode on me in vanilla Arma 2 after clipping rocks, so its more likely an engine issue to be fixed in a beta patch.