Sign in to follow this  
dgeesio

Auto run is a must !

Auto run is a must .

for the amount of run walking or ground being covered who wouldnt want auto walk option.

also the amount of times the double tap walk stops just as being chased by zombies which results in injury is annoying .

so please make a simple option for toggle auto run please.

it would be so simple to do and save so much hassle and be better all round

• Like 1

there is actually a way to auto run but won't tell ya :)

also I used it last time in 1.7.1 dunno if it's still working anyways

becaus auto run is for lamers

I used to use a home made object to put weight on any key I wanted.

May remake one just for this purpose.

Physical macros rule.

so running for a long period of time doesnt bother anyone why wouldnt you add auto run key ?

can believe noone wants to have it added any game that does similar adds it as it saves the pain from holding your finger on w for ten minutes at a time .

not everyone has fancy keyboard to do macros and that alone points to another point of why it should be done ingame by default ;)

A way to solve this is, if you run your game through steam, while holding down 'W' press shift and tab at the same time which brings up steam community, shift and tab again closes it which seems to lock the 'W' key down, and there you have it running without pressing the W key! Also to cancel the auto run just press the W key again.

Get an Alienware laptop, press stealth mode and you auto run. Doesn't matter what game it is : )

most people cant afford one and anyway it's overpriced crap... you can get 2x the power (almost) for the same price with a desktop

After running for 10 mins my finger starts to hurt. Gonna find a small weight for w key.

so running for a long period of time doesnt bother anyone why wouldnt you add auto run key ?

can believe noone wants to have it added any game that does similar adds it as it saves the pain from holding your finger on w for ten minutes at a time .

not everyone has fancy keyboard to do macros and that alone points to another point of why it should be done ingame by default ;)

Many people want to auto run, but I think it again takes away from the massive size of the map.

People will be AFK running...