Sign in to follow this  
iidunno

New players come here!

Thank you for showing me this.

I will now actively make false accounts and post trades for people and steal their things :)

Guys, seriously, wait until this shit is implemented. You are going to die, and people are going to cry MORE about "omg shoot on sight steal all my valuable beans"

hi. I don't want to communicate outside the gameworld 'bout stuff. if you need something, you'll have to get it without help of the internet, that's my opinion, so new player yes, but not interested in trading via websites.

Thank you for showing me this.

I will now actively make false accounts and post trades for people and steal their things :)

Guys' date=' seriously, wait until this shit is implemented. You are going to die, and people are going to cry MORE about "omg shoot on sight steal all my valuable beans"

[/quote']

That's why you have someone with low level gear make the trade. I've done 5 trades myself over reddit, these forums and ome other gaming forums, yes some people will run into a bandit or two but it works.

I think with the feedback system this could work as people can earn trust and lose it easily. A screenshot has to be provided for negative feedback though, I hope?

I think with the feedback system this could work as people can earn trust and lose it easily. A screenshot has to be provided for negative feedback though' date=' I hope?

[/quote']

yes it even says in the rules before reporting have proof. I'll even put in saying tht proof has to be an SS or video.

Good good, great service. If people start using the forum would you mind if I add a link to the trading site on my DayZ Mobile app version 2.0 that's coming later this week? Most people use it while playing so they don't have to alt+tab out and this way they could check and write trades without leaving the game.

Good good' date=' great service. If people start using the forum would you mind if I add a link to the trading site on my DayZ Mobile app version 2.0 that's coming later this week? Most people use it while playing so they don't have to alt+tab out and this way they could check and write trades without leaving the game.

[/quote']

You can add it right now if you'd like. later on if it grows bigger I'll make a mobile version of the site.

I already got a bit too much links to handle so I try to keep the quality high. I'll add it as soon as I figure people really want to use it. I have no doubts though :)

I already got a bit too much links to handle so I try to keep the quality high. I'll add it as soon as I figure people really want to use it. I have no doubts though :)

My other thread is doing better then this one.