Sign in to follow this  
havena

1.7.2 camo clothing BUG

when i equip a camo my equipement was deleted! same for a bro....

i think its a 1.7.2 bug?

thx

Exactly the same issue here guys. Lost my gillie, tried to change into my camo and lost everything.

I think that's because they are not in the new update. If you had them in your inventory they probably disappeared as soon as you put them on along with all your stuff. If you had them on then logged in to the new version you probably lost everything and are naked.

Going to make a new thread for my issue but it pertains to this one too. Finally got into a server after trying to get through the waiting for character to create issue, in 3rd person I'm invisible, nothing at all when I'm in camo. In 1st person I can see the shadow of my AKM floating around. I haven't logged on with a friend yet so I can't tell if other people can see me. I'm hesitant to switch clothes after reading this thread. Also I have PMC (don't think it matters though as my camo outfit always seemed low-res). Still have all my gear though.

I think that's because they are not in the new update. If you had them in your inventory they probably disappeared as soon as you put them on along with all your stuff. If you had them on then logged in to the new version you probably lost everything and are naked.

They're still in, I found one just now.

Lost my ghillie + L85A2... stuck with nothing but a m1911 now.. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ADMINS!

Same here. I had camo clothing before 1.7.2 on me. I wanted to wear ghilie from my backpack, I fell into the sea, lost everything besides my backpack and things from toolbelt. Then I returned back to a forest.