iidunno

DayZ trading website.

(FTC already does this. If you guys would like to merge' date=' that could be profitable for all parties involved)

[/quote']

That site doesn't work for me. Plus this isn't a clan site so there isn't a clan running it.

Our site is up here. We aren't a clan either.

The way the whole thing feels on that site is like a clan. To me a clan is a group of people that say on one server/moves servers together. It seems like you guys have your own server.

It's a business, if that's what you mean. We have two servers we conduct business on. We can also send security to guarantee trades on other servers, and if you don't want that we have a section for you to organize unofficial trades.

(FTC already does this. If you guys would like to merge' date=' that could be profitable for all parties involved)

[/quote']

That site doesn't work for me. Plus this isn't a clan site so there isn't a clan running it.

Our site is up here. We aren't a clan either.

The way the whole thing feels on that site is like a clan. To me a clan is a group of people that say on one server/moves servers together. It seems like you guys have your own server.

It's a business, if that's what you mean. We have two servers we conduct business on. We can also send security to guarantee trades on other servers, and if you don't want that we have a section for you to organize unofficial trades.

I just made this site so I have something to work on over the summer. I don't care if you guys made it first, I looked around and didn't see it so I made mine.

[trimmed]

I just made this site so I have something to work on over the summer. I don't care if you guys made it first' date=' I looked around and didn't see it so I made mine.

[/quote']

Which is why I've offered a merger.

I won't ask about what this post was before you edited.

[trimmed]

I just made this site so I have something to work on over the summer. I don't care if you guys made it first' date=' I looked around and didn't see it so I made mine.

[/quote']

Which is why I've offered a merger.

I won't ask about what this post was before you edited.

read your PM.

Its a good idea but i see a lot of headache coming your way XD anyway good luck

Hey whats a little hard work? Plus like I said it's just a project I'm working on for the summer/till it runs out of usefulness.

Anyone else wanting to sign up?