iidunno

DayZ trading website.

hmm an economy of bartering with no trust... I see not so much economic activity to be honest.

Just started today plus theres a ranking system on how many trades you do.

It's a good idea, the ranking system will really help because a lot of people are very sketchy about other players but starting out on that trading forum will be difficult as you'll have no trades to your name :P

I'll be trading myself so I'll be helping newbs get ranked up and shit.

When I fully add the ranking system in then yes it will, but right now it's all manually done by my team of mods so just post in the disputes sub forum if you have a problem with a member.

It is a good idea iidunno... If it hasn't already been done you should send rocket a message with thr URL and see what he thinks, might even make it official :P

It is a good idea iidunno... If it hasn't already been done you should send rocket a message with thr URL and see what he thinks' date=' might even make it official :P

[/quote']

I'm almost sure it hasn't been done before. The closest to it, I think has been with a large group of people, where I exchange a weapon for a weapon with them which was done successfully 'back in the day'. Theoretically, it could work, as long as there was designated areas if Rocket implemented them. i.e non PvP areas, such as a church or something.

It is a good idea iidunno... If it hasn't already been done you should send rocket a message with thr URL and see what he thinks' date=' might even make it official :P

[/quote']

I'm almost sure it hasn't been done before. The closest to it, I think has been with a large group of people, where I exchange a weapon for a weapon with them which was done successfully 'back in the day'. Theoretically, it could work, as long as there was designated areas if Rocket implemented them. i.e non PvP areas, such as a church or something.

I hope he does add something like this.

Spread this around guys. There needs to be some form of barter in this game official or not. Besides, if no one uses this, then rocket will hardly implement.

Spread the word :D

[/quote']

Even if there were non-pvp areas there is nothing stopping a bandit from camping outside the designated zone and killing and looting people before they get chance to trade.

[/quote']

Even if there were non-pvp areas there is nothing stopping a bandit from camping outside the designated zone and killing and looting people before they get chance to trade.

yes but it adds a whole new exciting side to the game. What I did the first time I traded was dropped off all my stuff in a tent about 2 KM from the trade site then traded and picked up my tent and left. It's well worth the chance.

I'll have you know that this is already being done successfully, with a well equipped group to facilitate trades and engage in other events on their server.

I've traded with them several times, and traded with others through them

I've seen fit to volunteer with them to help build their trading post construction and events.

www.freesidetrade.co

(FTC already does this. If you guys would like to merge, that could be profitable for all parties involved)

(FTC already does this. If you guys would like to merge' date=' that could be profitable for all parties involved)

[/quote']

That site doesn't work for me. Plus this isn't a clan site so there isn't a clan running it.

multiple forum names and robbing people

all your beans are belong to us

Also when people do that they get IP banned from the forums.

(FTC already does this. If you guys would like to merge' date=' that could be profitable for all parties involved)

[/quote']

That site doesn't work for me. Plus this isn't a clan site so there isn't a clan running it.

Our site is up here. We aren't a clan either.

[/quote']

Our site is up here. We aren't a clan either.

The way the whole thing feels on that site is like a clan. To me a clan is a group of people that say on one server/moves servers together. It seems like you guys have your own server.