Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Looking for Night Time Friend/s. - Now.

Let's try this again, now that I have time to type.

I'm looking for a mature few players to spend the night with, and hopefully have some fun, raiding, and possibly defending ourselves in the process.

I don't necessarily want rambo-front, full on confrontational players, as I think it's just going to get us destroyed.

I have access to a vehicle, and would be more than happy to travel around with a few players, gearing up, having fun, and so on.

Please get in touch, as it's my night off of work, and I don't want to spend more time in DayZ, alone... So many nights, alone. Sniff.

Get in touch... Skype would be required, I believe.

Cheers.

-Also, I have done this via the Forum many times before, and feel plenty of evidence suggests I am completely friendly!

Let's get some DayZ going, come on people.

I'm an experienced DayZ player [however far that gets you] - seeking similar. Let us Survive Together! Hohoho.

Let's try this again' date=' now that I have time to type.

I'm looking for a mature few players to spend the night with, and hopefully have some fun, raiding, and possibly defending ourselves in the process.

I don't necessarily want rambo-front, full on confrontational players, as I think it's just going to get us destroyed.

I have access to a vehicle, and would be more than happy to travel around with a few players, gearing up, having fun, and so on.

Please get in touch, as it's my night off of work, and I don't want to spend more time in DayZ, alone... So many nights, alone. Sniff.

Get in touch... Skype would be required, I believe.

Cheers.

-Also, I have done this via the Forum many times before, and feel plenty of evidence suggests I am completely friendly!

[hr']

Let's get some DayZ going, come on people.

I'm an experienced DayZ player [however far that gets you] - seeking similar. Let us Survive Together! Hohoho.

I'm down to join up with you n pillage the world. I have a IRL friend who I play with every so often so if ur down for sometimes having 2 ppl then hit me up.

Hey, me and my friend (irl friend) plays mostly at nights. We may looking for more players to play with, as we think it would be alot of fun. We are both over 25, and we using Team Speak 3. If you would like to play with us some night let me know. Cheers

BUMP. Back @ keyboard & servers working.

Engine is running. Let's roll.

Not after a murder spree, not after avoiding all players. Let's loot, have fun, and travel the world, in style.

Let's try this again' date=' now that I have time to type.

I'm looking for a mature few players to spend the night with[/quote']

I didn't read the rest of the post (I'm not the kind of guy that skims through disclaimers), but I'm sure we can work something out right here.

I don't want to spend the night alone, if that's what it takes, i'll certainly receive... If that's what it takes.

Right you are mr Finally, i'll wait around.

I don't want to spend the night alone' date=' if that's what it takes, i'll certainly receive... If that's what it takes.

[/quote']

Then it's settled. I'll be the guy in Berezino Hospital wearing a pink shirt and sitting in oddly provocative positions while playing Jermaine Stewart's 'We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off' through direct comms.

In all seriousness though, I've just logged off for the night, but I'm playing with about 5 friends and we have a big camp with lots of gear and vehicles. Tomorrow might work, not tonight though.