Sign in to follow this  
Nizo

lost all my stuff after update

Thanks, guinea pig.. Now, when I log in tomorrow, when it's fixed, I won't have made the same mistake.

You're testing, not playing. Start over and like it.

wow thank you for your thoughtful and constructive reply to my post, you really are a knowledgeable and helpful person...

some people i play with lost their stuff others didnt think its just luck or bad luck how ever you wanna word it as for me i waited for ever for it to load due to high traffic atm i get in find clothes change and i fall through floor as if im swimming now im back to the waiting as i had to make a new char because of that bug. welcome to alpha dayz

And thank you for effectively reading the forums and recognizing how things work when you a alpha testing a game.

Your original post was equally constructive.

Seems you haven't worked out how alpha testing works with your try hard attitude. not logging in to keep your stuff, why don't you, 'start again and like it'...........

the whole point of a troubleshooting forum is to help people, not to post useless shit

It's just that what you're posting is in other threads. Why start another one?

With zero information except swearing?

And thank you for effectively reading the forums and recognizing how things work when you a alpha testing a game.

Your original post was equally constructive.

Indeed, its still alpha but that doesnt justify that the mod actually breaks the original game.

the only threads ive made are ones finding people to team, or problems i have.

also, stop trying to be a smartass.. you make various mistakes in your post, swearing emphasises my point, it's not like i'm not making a point with what i say.

you are the one posting zero information, i don't see how you can critisize me.

please stop posting here you are not helping.

This thread wasn't about the original game?

Or was Nizo saying he lost stuff in Arma II?

Seems you haven't worked out how alpha testing works with your try hard attitude. not logging in to keep your stuff' date=' why don't you, 'start again and like it'...........

the whole point of a troubleshooting forum is to help people, not to post useless shit

[/quote']

lol disgraced you have been owned by Nizo... Watch it next time when you write. Think first...

I lost my ghillie suit also today after updating to 1.7.2, now i'm easy target to be spotted but as we learned, dont complain at the forums cuz you will only find answers from asses like Disgraced XD

Nizo your og post "lost all my stuff after update

as in title. what the fuck?"

is not that helpful either. perhaps A" Hello guys after applying the update i logged into find that my characters was missing all my items. upon discussing this with other players i found that i was alone ( or more players were also missing items) is this a bug. is anyone else missing items."

First i suggest you use the search option. its possible that this issue was already reported. if no such thread exists then create one. Thanks hope this was helpful.

im not looking to be helpful. lost all my stuff after update followed by what the fuck clearly explains what happened and adds how i feel about it, that's all i need to put across.

your missing the point dragon.

While I agree the issue has been report a ton of times on the forums all morning and is getting old to see. I don't think that people should stop posting just cause someone else has posted it. The huge influx of posts shows that it's a major problem if there was only a couple it wouldn't be taken so seriously.

I understand stuff like this stresses mods out but I don't think that justifies you to write a snide remark to almost everyone that posts Disgraced. Not too much respect. I understand alpha stuff is to be expected but I'm honestly more upset with your attitude towards the users than the actual game being broken.

Take a chill pill try to be helpful even tho it's annoying that's your job as a moderater dude :D